Best payment gateway for Ecommerce websites

I want to know that which is the best payment gateway network now a days through which client can make purchases online. As i have seen that Paypal is the most popular payment gateway and maximum people use it in their websites.

Think that it will be useful to recommend a good web host for e-commerce sites: http://www.demontech.net/web-hosting/e-commerce/
    They are efficient and have always helped solve whatever issue I'm having (not always the friendliest, but I guess that's part of the efficiency really).
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Yes, in my opinion also, PayPal is the best payment gateway for online transactions. It is the fastest and the safest way to send money, to make online payments, receiving money or to set up a merchant account. It allows people to transfer funds electronically between individuals and businesses.

I would prefer PayPal as the best payment gateway for any e-commerce website.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

If you are making a purchase online, make sure the site is secure. You can see it from url if it contains https then is shows your personal information is secure. And I would also recommend you to use Paypal

I would recommend you to contact viux.com and their website hosting solutions. They are good for running e-commerce sites.
    Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

There are many platforms available on the internet to build a unique ecommerce website, from them magento is first choice of web developer. Before choosing magento ecommerce development services, you need to consider many factors. Magento is favorable for eCommerce website, because it has many persuasive features.
    Magento development is the most popular platform for all kinds of ecommerce business website, so itâEUR(TM)s significant tool for enterprise that can help, implement and provide to your recent and future ecommerce requirement. An Ecommerce website merchant wants various services for its website development in successful process. Hire magento ecommerce development services with the purpose of get all features and services that are vital for the popular development of ecommerce sites.
    MagentoâEUR(TM)s marketing tools suggest the utility and ease of understanding for surge in online sales. ItâEUR(TM)s great for catalogue management as it allows the user to browse by the catalogues as well as products in real time. The improvement of functionality in an ecommerce store has become easy by using various ecommerce software packages. While using mobile devices magento automatically discovers mobile browser and desktop browser, shows the mobile version on website.
    In magento, there are not required to register to buy any product. Its offers several options combined with it, from pay pal to cash on delivery. Magento offers catalogue management via which the site admin can approve, edit and delete product tags and product reviews very easily. Magento provides many features to make SEO friendly website, these SEO features contain Google sitemaps, adding auto generated popular searches and customize meta information for all pages. This features made it easier for customers to find any product easily. Magento development services provide facility of multiple magento stores, that you can manage many stores with one admin panel.
    Magento website design is set up with excellent features like user friendly admin panel, advanced shipping features, one page checkout, site management and various payment options. Magento ecommerce solutions provide order management. These features consent viewing, editing, packing slips, creating invoice, shipment and credit memo per order. Magento ecommerce solutions provide magento website customization, multi pricing features, tax rat support, multiple currency support, and multiple payment gateways integration.
    Magento development services help you with numerous useful functionality in your site that makes shopping easy for customers. This platform provides robust search options, multiple shopping and payment options for sites. With full customer services, magento gives facility to save items to list and their management. Its offers newsletter subscription, email and Rss feed of list, customers account functions, and product reviews submission. Magento ecommerce development service is really flexible and efficient structure combine with several customer services. So Bear in mind above factors, while choosing magento development company.

Even I would recommend to go for Paypal as the payment gateway for Ecommerce websites. It acts as a good backup in case of any problems with your primary payment gateway or your merchant account. So nowadays many of them prefer to pay by PayPal way rather than entering credit card details into yet another website.

Have you heard about webhosting-wmd.hr?
    I think they are good for running e-commerce web sites. They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

I suggest you the best ecommerce payment gateways are PAYPAL and 2CHECKOUT.

However you can choose paypal easily as your first choice. But i think you do not know how its hidden fee of paypal balance transferring service. Paypal also cutting huge hidden fee from others. I will suggest you to choose Payoneer payment gateway for your e-commerce website. If you have over 5 workers that you send money to you can register for a company account there. Even its fees and price also less than paypal. You can check the full process of opening account in payoneer and how to use payoneer.

For me also, PayPal may be the greatest payment entrance for on-line transactions. It's the fastest as well as the safest method to send cash, to create on the web payments, getting cash or setup a merchant account. It allows visitors to transfer money electronically between people and businesses.

The best eCommerce payment gateways are PayPal and Authorize.net