Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PPT sharing is basically off page SEO technique where we upload PPT created for website in different file sharing sites to increase backlinks for the website.

PPT Submission is one of the off page submission.Want to upload your PPT in the different sites to get a quality backlinks.

PPT Sharing is nothing but an SEO technique- create an awesome PowerPoint Presentation relevant to your niche, place your website link in the relevant PPT and share it to the PPT sharing sites like authorstream, powershow, slideshare and more websites. The more the quality PPT you create the views will be more and can get traffic for your website through this..

PPT is known as (power point presentation) sharing is basically off page SEO technique where we upload PPT created for website in different file sharing sites to increase back links for the website. Its a good activity to get traffic to our website and brand pramotion.

That depends on what "PPT submission" is. It would be very helpful if you would spell out acronyms instead of just assuming that everyone uses the same abbreviations that you do.

I am assuming you mean PowerPoint, and you're talking about submitting to sites such as SlideShare.

In that case, it doesn't do anything for "SEO." SEO stands for search engine optimization, which has to do with making your own site better.

Submitting a slide deck to a third-party service such as SlideShare is similar to posting a video on YouTube. It's done to raise awareness and drive traffic. It is not a search engine optimization tactic.

Hello friends,

PPT submission is best SEO (search engine optimization) off page technique for getting website traffic and bank links.

Some PPT submission websites-

• Slideshare
    • Slideboom
    • Issuu
    • Scribd
    • Mediafire
    • 4shared
    • 2shared
    • Prizmshare
    • Powershow

PPT sharing is an off page activity in which we need to make PPT slides and then submit those PPT presentation on PPT sharing sites like slideshare dot net etc. Its a good activity to get traffic to our website.

PPT is best Off page activity to getting traffic of your website and bank links..

PPT sharing is an off page activity in which we need to make PPT slides and then submit those PPT presentation on PPT sharing sites like slideshare dot net etc. Its a good activity to get traffic to our website.

hello friends

I don't think it's a good link building methods, links from sites like SlideShare are nofollowed anyway. But I think it's a great referral traffic source. Because they are high authority sites the presentations tend to rank very well for the targeted keywords as well.

Whenever I write a blog post whether for my personal blog or for a client I try find ways to maximize the impact of that content. Sites like SlideShare are great in that regard. You already have the content so it's just a matter of re-purposing that content. So PPT presentation are definitely a resource you should consider.

How to Approach:

I'm not an SlideShare expert so this is my personal approach. In my opinion people use slideshows to quickly go through information. So I try to create my presentations as bullet points highlighting the important point and linking to the relevant resources.

PowerPoint submission is an effective online marketing tactic to attract targeted traffic, get quality inbound links and maximize your site’s visibility in search engines.

PPT submission is submitting powerpoint presentation on sites like slideshare for content marketing and getting backlinks.

PPT sharing is essentially off page SEO method where we transfer PPT made for site in various record sharing destinations to increment backlinks for the site.

PPT submission stands for PowerPoint Submission which is used to increase the backlinks and traffic of the websites.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12