Need Edu or Govt backlinks

hello everyone i need some Govt. or Edu. backlinks please share some sites here. actually i'm just move my whole website to unlimitedanimationmovies.com to uamovies.ws and i want to make website authority as soon as possible. And you all know that govt. or edu links are best source to make the website authority. please share some websites here. or share tell me how can i build more website authority with my new domain name.

Its not much easy to get the .edu and .gov backlinks because these are the high authority domain names and they never provide any type of backlinks as far as i know

You can get .edu and .gov links from the resource pages or by sponsoring or donating for an event due to which your link is placed in such websites.

search
    site:.edu
    visit on that site and make your profile and if any site has post then comment on it.You get educational backlink.
    Last edited by paddy; 09-30-2015 at 02:25 AM.

site:.edu "comment" is the best way to get quality backlinks from educational sites. Enjoy who want education backlinks.

I have tried many times to make backlinks on .edu and .gov site. but not succeed. if you can make backlinks on .edu and .gov, it will be useful for site to get rank.

picnic spots delhi ncr | day picnic

Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    site:.edu "comment" is the best way to get quality backlinks from educational sites. Enjoy who want education backlinks.
    Yes you say right.

it is very difficult to get backlinks from edu and gov websites because there is more restriction and verification to get backlinke and it take lots of time for that and your content, age of your domain, your website traffic all are matter to get backlinks from that type websites.