Looking For a Singapore VPS

Hello guys
    I'm looking for a VPS provider on a Singapore node that is using Linux Server for a Good Price I can go Up to 40 euro / month
    anyone know where I can find it ? How is Vpsnine.com and their vps hosting services? Is their support responsive?

Thanks in advance
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Have a look at VPS deals from superbithost.com which provide their services in offshore locations including Singapore.
    Prices are not high and plans are full-featured.
    Their tech staff is active around the clock. Bitcoin is their attractive anonymous payment method.

I've been with Vpsnine.com for just about a year now (I'm using their VPS hosting Package) and have received nothing but quality service.
    I needed to consult with their customer support and I was surprised at such a fast response since it was a holiday.

I am not aware about any Singapore based Reliable VPS Hosting provider. However, I could suggest you an Excellent VPS Hosting Provider based in US and India (Near to your location.). I would highly recommend AccuWebHosting.com. AccuWebHosting provides VPS Hosting on Cloud, Traditional and SSD platforms. AccuWebHosting offers best in class Linux VPS hosting services supported by highly skilled support technicians. All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % uptime, 24/7/365 responsive support. You could get Fully Featured Linux VPS at just $7.99 /month.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I will be keeping as a customer with Vpsnine.com for years to come! I bought hosting and loved there support!
    Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo and good prices and tutorial for all levelīs knowledge people.

If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this company is the way to go.

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being https://hostsailor.com/ customer. Their Vps hosting service is superb!
    I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.

Singapore ?Look at my signature.Maybe you can help you.
    interserver $.01 for the first months and 1.99$/mo.Click to enter
    and Other Cheap or best hosts.Click to enter

Vpsnine.com offer really COOL SPECIAL: Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
    I needed website builder to start creating another new web site. Their customer support impressed me a lot.
    They explained how to create website via their website builder, they spent over 30 minutes with me. I am happy.

How long has the mentioned company been in the IT industry?

Complete Shutters Unit 1, Taylors Farm, Gravel Lane, Chigwell, Essex. IG7 6DQ
    I am not aware about any Singapore based Reliable VPS Hosting provider. However, I could suggest you an Excellent VPS Hosting Provider based in US and India (Near to your location.).

A virtual private server (VPS) is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service. A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system, and customers have superuser-level access to that operating system instance, so they can install almost any software that runs on that OS.