Why my Website is not indexed

hello Friend Please Tell..
    Why my Website is not indexed?

You should check your site content. if your site content is copied, google will not crawls the site. you should also use google webmasters. it will help your site to crawls the site pages.

picnic spot | day picnic in delhi ncr

If your site is new, Google may not have crawled and indexed it yet.

Submit you website in Google webmaster tool if your website is not indexed

Check all contents of your website. If content is copy other website, Google doesn't index. Other you are doing search engine submission of all URL.

ou might have been told not to have too include too many graphics or flash because it was slow to load and too annoying. Not any more. Faster broadband and quick loading systems on computers have now consigned these myths to the bin. Gen Y and Gen X love color and movement, graphics and videos.
    You were probably told not to include too much text because people dont read much online. Wrong again. Apart from the fact that people are reading whole books and newspapers online, a well written website that has all the information (and keywords) your customers need means they will stay on your site.
    You were probably told not to fiddle with the site too much because any changes would be expensive, time-consuming and youd lose your ranking in Google. Wrong again. Firstly, the growth in web design and development means that web companies are keen for your business. It is cheaper now to get a good website with all the bells and whistles than it was five years ago. Secondly, search engines eat up new content, love it and index it. If theres nothing worth coming back for why would a search engine, or a paying customer, bother to return to your site. Get a blog, update it regularly, make it interesting and they will come.
    Look at your graphics are they as fresh and lively as they could be? Dont start again because your logo and graphic are important to your branding and offline corporate image. But can you make it more contemporary

You Should check your website's Robots. If your robots.txt file has this line in it; User-agent: * Disallow: / it's basically telling every crawler on the web to take a hike and not index ANY of your site's content.

You should check for updates in webmaster tool for any crawler errors or if your website has suffered any search engine penalties. It can for the two causes only that your webpages are not indexed in search engines.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Can you tell me please what is your website who is not indexed..?

Quote Originally Posted by sonuS View Post
    hello Friend Please Tell..
    Why my Website is not indexed?

Hello,

You should check your site content. if your site content is copied, google will not crawls the site. you should also use google webmasters. it will help your site to crawls the site pages.

I think your website is new so thats why it is not indexed
    I am Web Designer , Web Developer , Blogging Expert ,and SEO expert.This is my website ittuts2015.com. I recently published easy ways to Unblock YouTube

you should create sitemap.xml and submit in google webmaster.