Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

want a good cloud server

Please I want a good cloud hosting company, any suggestion for me.
    VPB.com company, dose anyone know it?
    Any recommendations? what about their customer support?

Thanks in advance.

bluehost offers best cloud server, But it costing is slitely different than other company, it support and uptime is vey high.

If you are in search of reliable cloud hosting provider check for offers from ViUX.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

try amazon cloud, is cheap and reliable
    + HaBangNET - Stable + Reliable + Powerful + High-Availability - Delivering Stable Hosting Since 2010
    + Multiple Domain Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting
    + Global Web Hosting Services - Go STABLE? Go with HaBangNet!
    + Servers Hosted in China, Mainland | Hong Kong | Singapore | Australia | United States | Germany | South Korea | Brazil

I have never heard about them before! How long have they been providing hosting services?
    Can recommend you to choose time-tested and trusted web host - Stratus4.com (their cloud hosting plans look affordable). Their Cloud is completely flexible. Want a 1 vCPU x 1GB RAM x 22GB SSD server? they will offer you a perfect fit for your needs.

Please check this link : http://leapswitch.com/vps/
    We provide in 19 countries and also we have 24x7x365 days support through phone,chat and mail.

Please go through the link.

blue host, host gator, these are famous hosting websites in internet world. you must use one of them.

Go for bigrock and bluehost.

I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be best option to get cloud server hosting solutions. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of server.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I have no idea about VPB.com company but you can try my web host-Znetlive.com as their cloud servers offer a truly hybrid solution. They integrate best features from public, private and physical environments. They use Intel's E-5 Xeon V2 processors and SAS Storage and provide guaranteed performance. Their plans are super scalable, come with maximum uptime, security and best part is that you have complete control of your cloud in your hands. Learn more about them-
    https://www.znetlive.com/enterprise-cloud-servers/.

What type of cloud solution you are looking for? public cloud, private cloud or hybrid cloud? Please specify location for better support guarantee..

According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is providing stable server hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7.

I know that Maxihost.com.br is providing solid server solutions. Their support knows how to deliver high quality of service and stability of servers.

Hi, it is my experience that the best performance cloud servers are
    the ones at Radwebhosting.com. They deploy in minutes and are great for running applications.

Go with Godaddy it is the best and cheapest hosting site..!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast