Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windows Server

Windows Server

I would like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
    Have seen that Aspnix.com supports these features within their dedicated hosting plans.
    Do you think that they can be a good option for me?
    Last edited by ThatGuy; 10-22-2015 at 08:24 AM.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

we can also supports these fetures ,you can find our server details from http://www.lucn.us/ServerLeasingList.aspx?ptype=7 or add our skype lucn.us sales

Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality windows hosting solutions with highest uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

I know with hosting from Aspnix.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Hello. What specs do you need? What is your budget? Any preferable location?

Kindly be more specific about your requirements.

According to my research Aspnix.com is reputable company which servers are rock-solid and network is stable. To my mind you should definitely give them a try.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    I would like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
    Have seen that Aspnix.com supports these features within their dedicated hosting plans.
    Do you think that they can be a good option for me?
    Whether they can be a good option for you depends as well on other factors than the ones listed. How good is their customer support? What is their uptime record? What does their infrastructure look like?
    █ ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    █ Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    █ SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On-site Engineers

Think that you will not regret having looked at Pirateshosting.net - they offer a wide range of dedicated servers.
    It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

You can create amazing website with ASP.NEt 4.5, MSSQL 2012 at http://in.bluehost.com/web-hosting/windows-hosting.php with Unlimited Disk Space, Databases and Email accounts.

Quality Windows servers are available from hostsailor.com and oissite.com.
    The combination of low prices, high uptime and quality support makes them attractive for many IT users.
    They are able to satisfy the demands of many IT users.

I know one that provide reliable windows server that full fill your requirements of ASP mail,ASP upload , windows media service . They provide various hosting services as dedicated server, vps, web server, email server, shared server, colocation server, cloud server and also data center services with great reliability and low cost.

We can offer you in India, USA and Europe. Please check the link : http://leapswitch.com/pune-india/dedicated-servers/
    We can offer you discount on this.

We can offer you in India, USA and Europe. Please check the link : http://leapswitch.com/pune-india/dedicated-servers/
    We can offer you discount on this.

Quality Windows servers are available from hostsailor.com and oissite.com. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. Support is helpful around the clock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast