web hosting for my Product

I want to launch a web site for my Live Chat software product. What type of web hosting is required for this product ?

I recommend 4Goodhosting.com services. With their plans you will get stable web hosting. They have 24/7 real support and affordable pricing. They are able to respond in just few minutes. I think they are perfect fit for your product because my experience with them is fantastic. The servers loads super fast compare to my last host. If I were you, I won't hesitate to try them.

Most hosts are scalable, start with a $6 plan from a good host and work your way to a dedicated once your customer base builds up.

Obviously the host will need to use the same infrastructure you do for your script. MySQL and PHP for example.
    Charles
    Web Host Pro | Web Hosting \ Dedicated Servers \ VPS

For any startup, I recommend shared web hosting. As a new website doesn't have that much traffic so it's better to choose a hosting plan that suits your budget and needs.

Hi,

The type of hosting you need is a VPS or Dedicated. If you're looking for a more affordable solution I would suggest a VPS, shared hosting is the cheapest option but since you mentioned that it's for your Live chat Software, on a VPS you can install practically any software you want and on shared you can't, you're more limited to what you can do on your server.
    Domainsatcost.com
    Everything you need to be present online.

I suggest you to go for VPS it suits your needs. Where you will get dedicated resources ,full root access and allows you to customize the hosting environment too. If your budget is less than $5 then you can go for shared hosting. Can you mention your hosting specifications with budget?
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

In my opinion, shared web hosting is sufficient because it's a specific product based website. If you'll start getting a lot more traffic then you can switch to VPS which is costlier than shared hosting.

hello friends
    From DIY site-building tools to all-inclusive plans. Get your website up and running, or easily migrate and enhance your existing site. We’ve got a service plan for you.

Sharing knowledge is one of the main moving forces at SiteGround and our technical tutorials, webinars, and resources are well-known to people building on Joomla, WordPress, and other platforms. Today, we would like to test sharing knowledge a different area – how we approach marketing and product management at the company. Six months have passed since the improved Student Hosting Program was introduced and this gives me a good opportunity to tell you about the process of launching new products that we apply.

For live chat application means you can select spicyhost shared hosting services, you will get high hardware setup with affordable prices.

I think godaddy is one good choice and it is associated with wonderess easily create the site for you.

I recommend you to go for the Hostgator because it's provide many software program like PHP, MySQL, Apache and many more.

for me , you can try bluehost.