how to move server ? from godaddy to siteground?

how to move server ? from godaddy to siteground? and does my website ranking will down? and does it help to move my data safely?

The best way to consult for agent from online help that is often conducted through chat

To have complete answer, it'll be the best to contact SiteGround support, and ask them if they can migrate your account and how will they do that.
    █ CanSpace Solutions - www.canspace.ca - Canada's leading domain registrar and web hosting provider
    Premium Canadian Web Hosting and .ca domains. Trusted by Canada's largest corporations
    Affordable Web Hosting | 24/7 Support | CIRA CERTIFIED | Proudly Canadian

Few steps for moving servers from godaddy to siteground. follow these might be helpful for you

I think you need to change your DNS in your current hosting provider to new hosting provider
    By adding DNS to your current server of new hosting server then you can move to new server.

I would recommend Gigapros.com hosting is it really good web host. Write "EIG 50% -CASH-BACK" in notes box and they will complete free migration.
    They can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.

I think that web hosting company you are moving your server to should help you with migtaion. If they can't do that I would recommend start considering another options such as other provider. I would recommend you to check aspnix.com for that.

I think your website ranking will not be down but, please keep in mind that hosting affects SEO. So, you should choose the best for your site.

I'd recommend you to use services from cantech.in and a2hosting.com.
    Plans are full-featured and prices are competitive.
    There is no downtime on them and servers are well-balanced.

I think it depends. The steps you need to follow is setup the website on new location and made the DNS changes and after that make sure search engines crowl the website from new location. If these steps done smoothly, there is minimal impact on website ranking.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

you need to change your DNS in your current hosting provider to new hosting provider and after that
    adding DNS to your current server of new hosting server then you can very easily move to new server.

I can say cantech.in is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

. You should never assuming your MySQL slave is consistent with your Master. You need to do adequate checking first.
    . You must be very careful that your slave environment is up to date, especially during your failover.
    . It's a general misconception that active master/master for load balancing spreads the load, therefore improves performance. All writes occur twice, regardless, so your improvements in a low volume system is only latency. In a high volume system, the single threaded nature of replication can actually hurt performance.