What do you think about custom web design?

Every client wants to monitor his website with their own way. He gives the design pattern to the designer and instructs the designer that his website should same as it is which is given by him.
    But do you think that sometime according to client perspective we are making a website not according to the guidelines of search engines.
    It happens in many cases of customizing web design. Client starts mess up with designer.
    Designer builds the website according to rules and regulations. After all a professional designer is an expert person who knows which colour or theme will suit to that business?
    I think if there is custom web design in the market then client must aware about the things that which is best for his website.

Custom web design is the best.
    A custom designed website, will be much much different than the others.
    Better than all the ready templates/sites that some people use.
    Custom web design from a professional, will make your site unique!

Custom Web design format looks good,but responsive web designing format is more attractive for the websites.

Benefits of custom web design:

• Unique design.
    • By hiring the right web designer, it will be constructed so it is search engine friendly.
    • The website will be more adaptable to your company’s needs.
    • Scalability.

Custom Web design are actually purchasing a series of pre-design templates from a repository and only customizing a bare minimum, such as inserting your logo, changing a background color, and moving a few links around. In reality, this is not truly “custom”. It is just slightly personalized – similar to having the same keychain everyone else has engraved with your initials.

Your business is a unique entity with its own brand and principals. Reflecting this unique persona in a custom web design is important when it comes to your customer’s impression of you.

Custom web design features:

1) Get your own website design
    2) You can change as per your choice of design
    3) Yes, you can get unique web design

But to build your own custom design, you should required an expert web designer. So that, you can make your website more attractive and responsive design.

Thank You!

Here is the one of the greatest web development company I've ever work with. http://www.nixsolutions.com/services/web-development-services/
    They are the good team of the professional web developers they'll improve your web design and make your eCommerce project better and helps you to earn more money.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenwatson011 View Post
    Every client wants to monitor his website with their own way. He gives the design pattern to the designer and instructs the designer that his website should same as it is which is given by him.
    But do you think that sometime according to client perspective we are making a website not according to the guidelines of search engines.
    It happens in many cases of customizing web design. Client starts mess up with designer.
    Designer builds the website according to rules and regulations. After all a professional designer is an expert person who knows which colour or theme will suit to that business?
    I think if there is custom web design in the market then client must aware about the things that which is best for his website.
    Custom web design can be a bit expensive and purely depends on the designer and developer who builds the website. If you are new in the online business, it is always best to use some ready made theme or template on the beginning and work on developing your own theme side by side.

Yes, you are right. I have faced these types of problems initially. However, now I have made some rules to follow by me as well as my client.I follow a process whenever a client asks for custom web design. First, I set up a meeting with the client to understand his requirement in detail. Then I make a wireframe design according to client's requirement. After completing the wireframe design I sent it to the client.When the client confirms the wireframe design then I ask my designer to start work on designs.

By following the process, I can complete the project in given timeline, and my clients are satisfied with my work.

Custom Web Design used to mean “build from scratch”. For years this was mission critical for us. The number of people who came to us disappointed by the website template phenomenon was many. The way websites needed be built and the way templates were being created were far removed. Our customers got a “better website”, because we “built built from scratch”.