Need your help to choose e-commerce hosting

What reliable e-commerce hosting providers can you recommend me to visit?
    I have found these ones: Demontech.net, HostingSource.com, Stablehost.com
    I need: 15 gbs of space, Linux, Os Commerce or Magento, 200 gbs of bandwidth.
    What hosting provider would you choose? And why?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

As a good alternative can also recommend cheap VPS deals offered by SolVPS.com web host.
    So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.

if you are planning to start a new website, shared hosting is best, If you had a high number of visitors, its recommended to use VPS or dedicated server.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

I believe you should look for more reliable names. According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I was really impressed by HostDepot.com e-commerce hosting solutions. Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.
    Here is your new coupon code for 50% off at time of order for most hosting and email products: WML35M1HRC

My preferable option to get reliable hosting services is Aspnix.com. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I like Stratus4.com web host. Its hosting solutions are really cool for running e-commerce web sites.
    The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. I am glad to deal with them.

I recommend you you to go with VPS hosting, you will get dedicated resources for your website. which is suitable for E-commerce Website. you will get Best Hosting features at low price. check offers section once .
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

Frankly speaking I was impressed having looked at Demontech.net e-commerce web hosting deals.
    Vitally important fact is that they even have nice scripting extras, free bonuses, additional features at cheap price - this is a great plus for their team.

Hosting should be very important for accessing the eCommerce websites, because we should be very careful with our pages and contents in our site to be secured. I prefer, Go-daddy is the best service provider, I have been used for years.

My suggestion is to buy hosting from companies known as reliable and top like Kvchosting.com. Their services are cheap and support is responsive, servers are solid.