Realtime database/data backup tools?

What tools are there that are available on Ubuntu that will allow me to backup MySQL databases in realtime?

Of course we already use data replication, but I mean for a server in a remote location for disaster recovery.

And what about for standard data?

IBackup is one of the best backup tool to take backup from remote desktop server.
    Inetwebhost.net : New Website Design
    Shared hosting at 1.99Euros/mo. | SSD Dedicated servers
    Affordable Unmanaged VPS | Cloud VPS | Metal Server and much more

Check out Percona XtraBackup. It seems this tool will satisfy your needs.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

I would suggest Idera or Ibackup tools for backup from Remote desktop server. you can find some Free tools in Idera to monitor and check the VPS performance. you can even find some good tools for backup of your files.

The best tool for backup from Remote desktop servers is IBackup. Its the only easy one for users.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

I created real time backups with WPvivid backup plugin for my WordPress site. You can try it, it may be what you are looking for.

Automated Backups bookmark_border. Blaze plan users can set up their Firebase Realtime Database for automatic backups, a self-service feature that enables daily backups of your Database application data and rules in JSON format to a Cloud Storage bucket.

Create a database backup.
    Zip the backup.
    Encrypt the compressed file.
    Send the backup to Internet storage using FTP, Dropbox, AWS, Google Drive, etc.
    Receive email notification concerning backup results.
    Create a backup schedule.
    Delete old backups.

This issue is very important to me right now, so I'm setting up a data backup. At the same time, I'm working on recovering lost files. Therefore, I use RAID Recovery to recover files that have been deleted due to a system error. After that, I will deal with the issue of file backup as much as possible.

Top Database Backup Software. Choose the right Database Backup Software using real-time, up-to-date product reviews from 979 verified user reviews.

Its dependent on frequency of DB updates, with huge traffic, its always recommended to have automated backups, making manual backups with mysqldump could be a hassle. Now days hosting provider have facility to backup server on monthly, weekly, daily or hourly basis and you can schedule timer for same.

To restore your Firebase from a backup, first download the file from Cloud Storage to your local disk. This can be done by clicking the filename within the backup activity section or from the Cloud Storage bucket interface. If the file is Gzip compressed, first decompress the file.