How to increase Facebook likes for my website?

Hello all,

I want to use Google adwords for my website http://www.enerco.co.uk
    Do Google adwords really helps for leads generation.
    Please advice or PM me.
    Thanks

Yes, definitely Google AdWords helps to generate leads. By using Google AdWords, the website will get more traffic for sure but, you will have to pay money according to the budget set by you to Google on each click by users.You can increase Facebook likes by putting the relevant and user-friendly content with using the proper hashtag, follow trends as well. Attract the audience by putting funny videos or content sometime.

Google AdWords will really help you in order to lead generation so, go for it, it is also called PPC (pay per click) in that you have to pay money the bid you made for the keywords. Facebook likes can be increased with the same method but here you will have to money to Facebook to run ads, you can boost your page and promote your Facebook fan page and you will get the expected result.

Hi there, PeteMrcus90!

Yes, Google Adwords really do help you to generate leads. AdWords lets you choose of how you will create or monitor your ad depending on your business goal.
    Just a tip for you, be sure on your business goals, read the regulations of using adwords and learn the AdWords guide.

Here's the link:

https://support.google.com/partners/..._topic=3111012

I hope it will help you today!
    Having a problem in your website? Feel free to visit us and let us know your Web requirements to transform your bright ideas into a creative website...
    Because here at Web Outsourcing Gateway, Inc., WE make IT better.

Facebook is good social networking site and its like on social networking site improve your search engine ranking.

picnic spots delhi | one day picnic gurgaon

Google Adwords is the best activity to promote your website , Its a paid Services which is offered by the Google for Lead generation and Increase traffic for your business.

Registration on this web site is totally free. After doing registration, this site will offer you a task in which there will be a dozen of pages which you have to like. After performing this task, those pages which you have liked will automatically like your page. So now it's in your hand that how much likes do you want for your page.