Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Netherlands server

What hosting provider in Netherlands do you know? Require linux server with solid hardware.
    I need host with powerful servers and knowledgeable team who know how to manage their hosting. What can you say about Giga-RDP.ca? Are they trustworthy? Any suggestions?

I am not familiar with the host you are asking about. Can draw your attention to Hostplay.com dedicated servers.
    They have stable ones located in Netherlands. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

I have noticed Exmasters.com would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Check out servers from superbithost.com, they provide their services taking into account the needs of all their customers. There are no contacts on them and prices are competitive. Bitcoin is their anonymous payment method.

Hello,

We provide xen cloud vm in Netherlands, you can get more info here.
    Hosts are fully redondant and you can deploy linux servers.
    Our support team is available 24/7

Greetings

Hostsailor.com provides the most reliable servers in NL, prices are competitive and servers are well-balanced.
    Support is helpful any time you contact them. They have Gig connections and network is stable.

Hello
    I would like to offer you our own dedicated servers in the Netherlands by Inferno Solutions.

Why is this advantageous offer?
    - It's our own equipment in our own technical platform in the Netherlands
    - We have full control over the equipment as opposed to an offer resellers
    - We treat complaints of their own and are concerned only if they really are objective and always stand on the side of the customer, if it does not violate the laws of the Netherlands
    - We offer reliable servers based on the SuperMicro
    - We offer free hardware DDoS level security data center
    - We are absolutely free of charge around the clock and are ready to solve any problems, meaning you do not need to separately pay for the services of administration
    - We will transfer your projects to our servers without interrupting their work
    - No problem for you to change the configuration, if the server is not enough powerful - replace it with a more powerful and offset the cost, are united in a local network if necessary. Maximum flexibility, maximum possibilities for use!

Also, the data on the server, the discount on the first payment. P01921 - $ 10 one-time discount. This code must be entered in the order in the "Promo Code" on the 4th step.

I can say Exmasters.com is offering reliable server hosting solutions with highest stability, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Hi, Corrazon. You are shopping around for a reliable server in Netherlands, and, of course, find some hosting providers which look nice. But before you finally make your decision, check Hostiserver.com. Same as you, we're looking for quality and giving it for our customers.
    All our hardware is new, based in 2 DC at US and NL.
    What is very important, at 29.01.2016 we are migrating to better DC in Netherlands - Serverius (tier3).

Check out servers which superbithost.com provides, they have solid servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    There are no contacts on them. Bitcoin is a plus from them.

Well i can help you out for this, Kindly let me know the configuration. I even suggest you to check offers section and list out some of the good hosts with their reviews. you can get some Instant Setup dedicated servers at low price and great Hosting service support team.

I know LibertyVPS.net have stable servers in Netherlands. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Never heard about which you have specified but i can suggest you that try out some alternatives for your Netherlands servers as there are many providers who providing the services with best 24/7 technical support, Network uptime, best features with service & more addons & even moneyback guarantee feature, try out Leasedlayer's services, you can get the services here at very affordable prices & offers.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

Now I know that Exmasters.com is suitable for any webmaster who is looking for reliable services with rock-solid servers and knowledgeable support. Thanks for your replies!

Try to have a look at http://www.rackend.net/dedicated-servers.php
    They have some really nice servers based in the Netherlands and their prices start from $99 per month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast