Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What should I know before running e-commerce web site?

I wonder what are the most important things I should know before running an e-commerce web site? I have already done a search and found out that serverpoint.com offers nice shared web hosting plans and is optimized for e-commerce web hosting. It offers OsCommerce software. Is it good?
    I will be very pleased if anyone participate in this discussion.

It's better to use e-commerce plans from the company like allwebnow.com, their plans are oriented on hosting e-stores with them.
    They offer a free domain name and many other web master friendly features.

Before running e-commerce web site, you must have good online business plan such as products and payment gateway.
    High powered Free Shopping Cart Software for small business
    Ecommerce Web Hosting

Your web site should be well-designed and look pretty good in order to attract as much as possible visitors. There are several e-commerce saoftware like magento, zen cart, OsCommerce, etc. I can highly recommend you to check espinda.com special e-commerce web hosting plans ... it uses OsCommerce software and the price is reasonable for such amount of resources...
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Thanks for the considering us. But what is the ecomerce sol;ution you would like to host?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Online Security is most important thing to be considered while you start operating your E-commerce website so you will need SSL Certificates to make secure online payments.

Before to deal with the company, try to compare as much as possible web hosting offers - it will show you the best place to run your e-commerce web sites. My personal experience proves that webintellects.com will be a good option for you. The thing is that it offers 30-day money back & price-freeze guarantees, shared SSL encryption and miva order.
    If you have any questions, you can contact their support which is responsive and friendly.

What should I know before running e commerce web site

Hi there,

I want to know how to promote an E-Commerce website.

Secondly what types of products and services are best to be promoted on E-Commerce sites?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
    Ts

You can do on page seo and off page seo.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

I think you must read blogs on this topic. Just go to Google Blogs and type in the desired keywords, you'll get worth reading content and a lot of useful information also. Good luck!
    --------------------------------------
    Creative Ecommerce Web Design Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    I wonder what are the most important things I should know before running an e-commerce web site? I have already done a search and found out that serverpoint.com offers nice shared web hosting plans and is optimized for e-commerce web hosting. It offers OsCommerce software. Is it good?
    I will be very pleased if anyone participate in this discussion.
    hi Peligino, you've to search well before you take any step, read for a while about e-commerce. after you gain good knowledge background, go compare prices and select what best suits you based on the certain features you're in need of and the budget you have.

BlakeStevens

ECommerce Resources

When I started my eCommerce website I worked with this company, but they also offer great resources. Check it out... there are a lot of articles with great information.

eCommerce Website Design Resources

Yes I agree with you Joseph88..you must plan your e-commerce site step by step...The most important thing to do is to plan carefully even to the smallest details of your site..After planning ..then that's the time that you will proceed to the next level.

web building and master, how to do trade online and the bank cash flow stuff! I think they all are very important!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

1. Keyword in domain name that is easy for people to remember anytime.
    2. Optimize the ecommerce site.
    3. Provide secure transaction.
    4. A navigable web design for users.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast