Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

24/7 fast support hosting

I'm looking for the hosting solution that will provide 24/7 fast tech support, because I don't have enough knowledge on hosting management.
    Any experience with serveyoursite.com? Have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs. So, are they trustworthy?

Most of the hosting solutions do provide 24/7 support and if you are looking for a shared hosting plans, most of them are self manageable.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

2465 John F kenedy blvd 3G Jersey City, NJ 07304
    Hi snoopy;

We are glad you take us into consideration.

Personally yes we do offer 24/7 bilingual support and I’m sure we can guide you on your investment.

We can even get you started with our 10% off discount for been a new costumer of ours. You can also take advantage of our 7 day money back guarantee.
    serveyoursite agent web hosting done right.

Quote Originally Posted by ServeYourSite View Post
    Hi snoopy;

We are glad you take us into consideration.

Personally yes we do offer 24/7 bilingual support and I’m sure we can guide you on your investment.

We can even get you started with our 10% off discount for been a new costumer of ours. You can also take advantage of our 7 day money back guarantee.
    Well thanks for the information sharing with us. 7 day money back guarantee sounds good!!

If you select the hosting company first read real people review about that company whether they provide 24/7 support or not. After that you can buy the service from them.
    Liquidweb provides Shared hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Hosting for All Types of Businesses. Liquidweb Coupons, Liquidweb Discount Code and Liquidweb Promo Code

Taking into consideration your needs, I can say that it will be better to deal with time-tested and trusted brands like:
    1) Downtownhost.com, 2) Mddhosting.com, 3) Stratus4.com - they are reliable and trustworthy, so compare them and choose the best one.
    Customers' safety is the main goal for them.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Hello,

we faced many hosting provider companies, in starting they told about 24/7 support but after purchasing their services they didn;t give much good services. After that I go for Hosticon.com and really we get much good service than others. you should go for it for better services.

Have you looked for reviews on them? To my mind serveyoursite.com is a perfect option to get cheap and quality hosting. With their plans you might receive affordable plans with various useful features, helpful team and highest uptime.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

iFastNet.com and QHoster.com services are trustworthy and reliable for hosting any websites with.
    Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

You can trust webhosting-wmd.hr. Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.
    I'm very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.

Nowadays almost any provider is offering money back guarantee, why not to give them a try for your own?

Hello,

We also have 24/7 support do not take just that into consideration, dig more, check support team response time, provider's network, infrastructure redondancy etc...

Not Heard about them till now. you can get many hosts who can provide 24/7 Support but most of the time it will be for sales queries, basic technical issues, and some administration queries. For some technical issues which takes time to resolve, there will be support ticket option. some will give you even skype Support. Be more specific about your requirements so that we can help you further.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast