Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hello Corrazon,
    what is you budget range and specification, so that here we can suggest you the best option and you can compare easily.

Kvchosting.com is the best and cheap VPS hosting.

If you are looking for a reliable VPS server then I'll suggest you to with WHUK because, they renowned in the market for their premium 24/7 support with quality hardware. In addition to that they have an option for SSD and HDD with affordable plans

I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for Linux VPS Hosting provider on Cloud, Traditional and SSD drives. AccuWebHosting offers best in class Linux VPS hosting services supported by highly skilled support technicians. All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % uptime, 24/7/365 responsive support.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by Corrazon View Post
    I need to know all available reliable and honest companies that would be perfect for cheap VPS hosting services.
    I've found VPSGet.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision. Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this host?
    Whats your resource requirement and budget for cheap VPS?
    ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
    E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
    24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

I know a trustworthy and reliable company, it has cheap price, quick support and is available 24/7/365. May be you can learn more by adding my skype: huang.janice6.

If you are looking for a VPS sever then don't go with any cheap server find out some reliable web host which offer you premium 24/7 support with quality hardware and optimal uptime. You won't get these things in cheap server so better to go with a reliable web host

or you can use godaddy justhost.com

Cheap VPS deals are available from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    They have provided their services with a cost effective and ​dependable service​s.​ T​here team is very helpful and efficient.

I guess PCMAG.com is the best VPS forum for the year 2016. Please try the forum..

Never trust recommendations such as "someprovider.com has great deals available" or "someprovider.com is the best and cheap VPS hosting"...
    Really, what do such posts tell potential customer? Nothing important, just screaming another provider's name, while the hosting market is more then overloaded with the scam and low quality service providers, so it becomes more and more complicated for a customers to find real one, the company, which will really care about hosted data and provide really helpful support, nothing to speak about hosting performance.
    So, it is always helpful for people to see genuine experience of someone who's recommending any hosting company and one of the method is to just supply recommendation with their own website hosted with the suggested company.
    Or at least provide direct link to the website, where the REAL customers left their reviews. For instance, Trustpilot or ShopperApproved are good ones.
    cPanel WordPress Hosting from €2.99 | Reseller Hosting from €9.99 | VPS Hosting from €7.99

Our customer reviews at Trustpilot

EURO-SPACE - Reliable Hosting Solutions Since 2007

I would recommend Unisecure, the leading web hosting in the US to provide its VPS hosting offerings to global customers. just visit unisecure.com or call us at (347) 960-6628

Check the offer from http://www.colossuscloud.com/ price start from just $ 7.70 USD.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

I'm looking for a cheap but reliable VPS I can use to learn CentOS. I currently have a dedicated server, but it's a production server I don't want to play with. I'd like to replicate that environment and use it for testing/learning purposes.

I've read so many horror stories about people hosting with these little companies that just disappear that I'm a little nervous about choosing one of these ultra low budget hosts, but my requirements are very low. I may also use this for automated backups of a couple databases on my main server.

Quote Originally Posted by sonbkhn9x View Post
    or you can use godaddy justhost.com
    Before access any network, don't suggest them to others.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast