Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for 30 gbs of disk in EU location

I believe that it is right place to ask for help in choosing a reliable host in Europe.
    Require 30 gbs of disk space. Do you think that VPS would work for me?
    Any info on SolVPS.com and its service? Where can I find any possible reviews or feedbacks about them?

Hello,

Could you provide more details on what kind of vm you're looking for (specs, budget, network...) ?
    Thomas | Community manager | ikoula Dedicated servers, VPS and Public Cloud.
    Contact us | Follow us Twitter | Like us Facebook

With VPS you will get the space and can install the services that you want and customize it according to you need. While in shared hosting the customization is limited.

To check the review of a company, just google and see user experience and comments. Even you can search on this forum use the search option on top of the page.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

Why don't you think about cloud hosting that comes with pay per consume model? It can be a better solution from the point of view of uptime guarantee and as well as help in saving a good amount of investment on the services.

To get cheap hosting with reliable services and good support you should go with Smart-web-host.com. You will be satisfied with their cheap prices, high stability of servers and networking.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Quote Originally Posted by charcoal View Post
    To get cheap hosting with reliable services and good support you should go with Smart-web-host.com. You will be satisfied with their cheap prices, high stability of servers and networking.
    agreed with you. It is the best hosting company. Reliable and high stability of servers !!

Yes VPS server will be fine enough if you require 30 GB disk space. But if you are looking for a reliable web hosting provider, then there are certain considerations which need to be ensured like up-time guarantee and 24/7 managed support services.

I have used SolVPS.com for more than a year now, and I am an extremely happy customer. Take a look at their FB page: facebook.com/solvps
    The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

As I see smart-web-host.com hosting solutions are trustworthy. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

My preferable option to get reliable EU based hosting services is Exmasters.com. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.

If you require 30 GB disk space, then the VPS server will be fine enough to go with. It will suffice your requirement, if you are looking for a reliable VPS server then I will suggest you to go with webhosting UK because they renowned in he market for 24/7 premium support with quality hardware.

My best option to get reliable EU based hosting services is Exmasters.com

You can check NextPointHost's European web hosting plans. They have top data centers in the United Kingdom, Germany, and Bulgaria
    Last edited by Connector; 11-26-2019 at 12:37 PM. Reason: misspellings

Qhoster.com and a2hosting.com VPS accounts can be suitable for your needs.
    Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.
    Their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

With 30 GB you could just get any reseller hosting plan. No need for your own OS, unless you have to have very specific settings (you did not mention that).

John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast