shared account is needed

Comparing shared hosting services from ifastnet.com and wmd.hosting, which host is better to sign up with and why?
    What would you do being in my place?

To my mind ViUX.com is a perfect place to get hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99% - you will run sites fast and efficiently.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Honestly, I am not sure with the web host you mentioned. However, Google is the best resource to check their reliability. In case you wish to check other good alternatives, Go for AccuWebHosting. AccuwebHosting holds over decade of Hosting experience. AccuWebHosting offers most affordable Shared Hosting on Pure SSD Storage - Raid10 Setup at just $3.19 /month with exceptional customer service.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Hi grimlins,
    i did visit both sites what you mentioned, why did you choose those two only. i saw in some other sites, they provide more requirements with in low price and 24/7 support when compare to above both sites.

I dare say ifastnet.com and wmd.hosting services are good for hositng any websites with. They have solid servers with high uptime and quality webmatser-friendly support.
    Whatever a host you choose, you'll get stable and profitable services in any case.

I can say ViUX.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best one. I'd say Smart-web-host.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.

I know Smart-web-host.com hosting solutions are trustworthy. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I've have been used ifastnet.com before . It's very good