Will sibername be good for e-commerce hosting?

I am planning to host my new e-commerce web site and wanna know what is the best shopping cart from your points. I have found out that sibername.com offers nice e-commerce web hosting plans, where I found a great number of shopping cart software: CubeCart, OS Commerce, Free Virtue Mart Shopping Cart for Joomla, Zen Cart.

What cart do you consider to be the best one? Please give some reasons of your choice...
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

There is no denying the fact that sibername.com offers attractive web hosting plans and I consider Zen Cart to be the best option for you. It is truly the art of e-commerce; a free, user-friendly, open source shopping cart system.

If they have accounts designed for that why not? I have heard only positive reviews about them
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I would like to point out that sibername.com offers really nice web hosting solutions suitable for running any kind of web sites. I think that OS Commerce would be also a good option for you. It offers free domain name for life and many other attractive free bonuses. I assume that this company will be a good place for you.

Taking into account good reputation sibername.com has, it would be a great choice to order e-commerce hosting plan at this company. You will be fully satisfied with this company with Zen Cart and think that you can contact its support and ask them more information about this shopping cart, as their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

Will sibername be good for e commerce hosting

This is not a free mp3s site with a shop. this is a music shop that will have some mp3 downloads available. Is there a good commerce solution that handles free products/ downloads?

Sibername is stable company both by market indices and technically, so choosing them for eCommerce is reasonable enough to be done.

They are a good company in my experience. But i think zen cart is very good. It's user friendly,a free, user-friendly, open source shopping cart system. And it's truly art of e commerce.
    Last edited by bostermax; 12-19-2009 at 03:05 AM.