Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Need Hosting

How much disk space, bandwidth do you need? Linux or Windows?

Try considering Kvchosting.com and QHoster.com website hosting solutions. They are flexible enough to meet any specific needs.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Hi, Furniture123
    Which type of hosting? do you want? and how much disk space and bandwidth do you want?

If you are looking for a managed cloud hosting provider for Linux then you can look into Cloudways. They also offer 14 days of free trial for 1 Gb RAM server.

I could suggest you AccuWebHosting.com as the excellent Web Hosting provider with highly optimized web server specially for the PHP based CMS such as WordPress, Magneto, Joomla, Drupal etc. Instead of conventional LAMP environment, AccuWebHosting offers Highly optimized Web Hosting environment for PHP based CMS which includes:

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
    LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
    100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites

Do let me know if your requirements are other than above.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

A web hosting company should be fast, reliable and should also provide the safety and support which is necessary to run an online business. Explore 'Cloudways' managed cloud hosting.

All the hosting out there are expensive for a small site. For small business you can get hosting for less than 1 dollar with all the bells and whistles like Cpanel, SSD, Cloud linux!

Hi Furniture123,

I think this information can be useful for you. If you plan to get your website, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose - 000webhost.com

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.

You can register here: https://www.000webhost.com/903853.html

if you are looking for VPS Hosting or Dedicated Hosting then I suggest you try Unisecure.com reliable and affordable Service provider in US.

Let me know your requirements??

I'd say Smart-web-host.com is best option to get affordable stable hosting. You will get stable fast servers and skilled staff.

600 Robitaille Shefford, Québec J2M 1X2, Canada
    If you are looking for a handled reasoning host company for A linux systemunix then you can look into Cloudways. They also offer 14 days of trial offer for 1 Gb RAM server.

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
    I consider Vpsnine.com to be the best option to get cheap Linux VPS hosting deals along with 99.9% uptime. They also offer custom VPS deals.

I suggest you to sign up with 4Goodhosting.com. According to my experience, the service is exceptional. Servers are very fast and stable. Customer support is quick and 24 hours active. Very responsive to all of my questions even before I signed up. Sign up and my website transfer was very smooth, and my support email has never been better. Excellent host! Just try them.

Hi,
    Did you get hosting? otherwise
    i suggest best hosting, it helps in economical wise and gives best support.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast