Which Hosting You Will Recommend For Hosting a Custom PHP site

I want to host of my PHP site which hosting provider is best for hosting PHP stack sites. Can you refer one.

Recommended Host for PHP:
    As the most common web programming language, PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor is supported by virtually all web hosts. The ideal PHP environment is a fast server equipped with the full LAMP stack (Linux OS, Apache web server, MySQL database system, and PHP). The server should be running the most up to date version of PHP, allow changes to the PHP.ini file, and include PHP extensions.

I am not sure with the web hosting performance of web host you mentioned. However, you can google for the same and check their reviews at trusted website and forums. I could suggest you AccuWebHosting.com as the excellent Web Hosting provider with highly optimized web server specially for the PHP based CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal etc.

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
    LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
    100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Contact us on unisecure.com and we will come up with the best solution
    depending on your needs and budget!
    We are different!
    - Fast, secure, reliable servers;
    - Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware;
    - Experienced, kind and responsive support 24/7

Majority of the shared hosting provider would suit your needs while you do not need any root access to the server. You need to consider choosing a provider who is having ample amount of experience and goodwill.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

As yold you by IH-Jake, all shared hosting plans support php right now. So the choice should be for good quality server, not php limited . Maybe you can choose an hosting company with custom php selector and where you can change php.ini
    HostLah - Low Cost Hosting. Worldwide.
    SDD/CloudLinux Shared Hosting Plans - UNLIMITED BANDWITH
    Cheap Reseller hosting available, UNLIMITED ACCOUNTS
    cPanel/Softaculous - US / UK / SG Servers - www.hostlah.net

Why not to give http://stratus4.com/ a try?
    Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.
    Customer support is responsive and helpful. I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with them.

DISCOUNT: 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

There are many hosting providers which allow latest versions of PHP and have the best features. There are many other type of web hosting like shared hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting and Cloud hosting.

PHP is the application web hosting used at wide range .There are companies like AEserver which provide excellent services to their clients for the PHP web hosting and also they offer amazing features with PHP hosting.

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
    The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.
    eukhost - Managed Website Hosting Provider
    Affordable Services | 100% Uptime SLA | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

Hello there, mate. I'll suggest you for bodHOST. As one of the greatest hosting providers, bodHOST is a good choice. It has its own servers in the U. S.. They have a large consumer base and system and corporate in countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, and others.

If you look at their plans and website, you will fall in love with them because they offer the greatest services at the best price.
    They are offering a 50% discount on shared hosting plans when you use the code "FBSH50" till February 28th.