Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This is very nice article . If i book domain from cheap hosting company in India and buy hosting from other service provider . Is it possible or not ?

These are the nice tips, and perfect tips to start a hosting company for a newbie, thanks for the sharing!

Hi
    I,m doing job a web hosting company and these tips very helpful in my career. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vortech View Post
    10 Steps to starting a web hosting company. A "must read" for resellers!.

We humbly offer our services at Vortech Hosting, for all of your reseller hosting needs.

Vortech, Inc.
    407-323-5634
    Sales@VortechHosting.com
    FYI, link in the last sentence is dead. I found this post through a google search for starting a reselling business, and others might also, so if you are still in this business, you may want to insert an EDIT with current links, or you will lose potential customers.

Very good information.

For a point n.5: It also can be said a web hosting business website can be run on the content management system like WordPress, Joomla or Drupal are. In this case, it is good to save both, money and work, and get a professional web hosting template for one of that CMS on premiumhostingtemplates.com...

Good luck with your new business!

Great Tips.Thanks for sharing such wonderful tips with all of us to start a hosting company for a newbie, thanks for the sharing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12