Rackend Server Deals

Good day! I am in search of reliable host with quality services and powerful server solutions. So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
    I've already found Rackend.com, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands. They have servers in Switzerland. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

Have you looked for reviews on them? As I know Rackend.com server solutions are top-notch. They are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. The claim of 99.99% uptime holds true.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

I can say that Rackend.com is offering reliable server deals located in Switzerland. All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I do believe servers from pirateshosting.net are able to satisfy all your demands, they certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers.

If you are in search of reliable server host take a look at provisionhost.com server solutions. You will be pleased with their stable networking, solid servers and helpful techies.

Rackend server offer looks fine, except Premium Bandwidth: 10 TB /m with 1Gbps dedicated line might be bandwidth shortage for most of the clients.
    BARE-METAL SERVERS - CherryServers.com
    paulius.jankevicius@cherryservers.com Skype: paulius.cherryservers
    Bitcoins accepted!

Now I am sure in high quality of rackend.com servers. Their support team is responsive and polite, stability is high and plans are cheap. Thanks for your assistance.

I know that findmeaserver.com is a good service which helps to find the best dedicated server host and make a notion of the hosting market.
    They are free and many people appreciate their services. You can also follow their twitter: twitter.com/findmeaserver
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Newegg via eBay offers the Trendnet AC1900 HD Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless Gigabit Router, model no. TEW-818DRU, bundled with the Zyxel 1-Bay NAS Media Server, model no. NSA310S, for $116.99 with free shipping. That's $75 under the lowest total price we could find for these items sold separately elsewhere. The router features dual-band support, four Gigabit Ethernet ports, the ability to create an isolated guest network, and both USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports. The server plays multiple HD media on DLNA-enabled or Air Play streaming devices and features a 1GHz processor, 256MB RAM, Gigabit Ethernet, wake-on-LAN, USB, and one 3.5" SATA hard drive slot.

sorry dont know about Rackend.com but Before jumping into any conclusion i would suggest just research in various web hosting forums and review many sites to choose the one that fits best for your requirements. But well here are few you can check out on
    hostingraja.in
    racksready.com
    godaddy.com
    fastwebhost.in
    hostdime

Servers from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com are affordable for many webmasters with a tight budget.
    Plans are full-featured and support is online around the clock.
    Last edited by grimlins; 06-08-2016 at 10:00 AM.