Looking for Forex VPS

Hello,

I`m currently looking for Forex VPS hosting provider in the UK. I found NextPointHost forex vps as a provider. There are many good reviews for them. Can you please share your opinion?
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 07:20 AM.

How much disk space and bandwidth do you require?

I can draw your attention to SolVPS.com and their ssd vps hosting solutions. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
    They have stable servers located in UK. You will see how fast support team answer your specific questions, because they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.

Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.

I'd recommend you to use VPS deals from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Servers are well-supported and prices are competitive and these guys are amazing. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!

I`m asking for specialized Forex hosting, not for regular VPS. Please give me another solutions

You must check out hosting service from 4Goodhosting.com. I am sure you will be satisfied with the service. The servers are running ultra fast and very reliable. Support is quick and extremely helpful. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes and the responses are often with full solution. So far, my websites are running fine without having any trouble. Go ahead and give them a try.

Check out VPS deals from Hostingsource.com and QHoster.com, they have solid servers with high uptime and quality webmaster-friendly support.
    There is no downtime on their servers and prices are competitive.

My suggestion is to use Kvchosting.com VPS hosting deals. Their servers are provided by professional responsive team with high performance and featured cheap plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Connector View Post
    Hello,

I`m currently looking for Forex VPS hosting provider in UK. I found NextPointHost Forex UK VPS hosting as a provider. There are many good reviews for them. Can you please share your opinion ?
    Did you check their reviews? Do they offer money back guarantee? Do they provide free 24x7 support if you get stuck with some problem?

AtlanticServers
    VPS & Web Hosting solutions
    https://www.atlanticservers.com

I can say JVMHost.com VPS hosting solutions are perfect fit for any webmaster. Their support is professional, prices are low and service is top notch!

According to my research JVMHost.com is the perfect host which vps plans are stable and affordable. They are providing performance servers and high available support, you won't regret of using them!
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Sorry do not have any idea about them. Forex trading requires stable and reliable hosting services. I suggest you to check some Windows based VPS Hosting providers. most of the providers now offer windows VPS for Forex trading with Fast Speed and unmetered Bandwidth. are you specific about the location? kindly mention your needs in detail.

Check out VPS deals from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com, servers are stable and there is no downtime on them.
    They have skillful and quality support and they fix issues in no time.