What is squidoo?

What is squidoo. Please describe me..

We can say that squidoo is an online platform where anyone can share their story, articles on that.

Squidoo is a community based platform that allows people to create 'lenses' about topics. For example, I created one around social media customer service. It is an incredibly powerful and flexible platform, and I'm still discovering more about it all the time. If there's a subject that's close to your heart, give it a go.

Thermocouple Calibration
    , Mechanical Calibration Services, Rohs Testing Lab in India, Electrical Calibration Services

Squidoo was a community Web site platform that allowed users to create pages, called "lenses," which could then be used to sell products for profit or charitable donation.

Squidoo is a article sharing site.
    Easily create a lending and borrowing script in a few days with Agriya's peer to peer lending and borrowing software - Crowdfunding Lend .

Now i know about Squidoo
    iGloo App Review | iGloo Launch Platform- How to build a perfect page
    WP Link Shield Review - Are You Losing 60% Commission?

Squidoo provides a useful service for those who want to share their knowledge of specific topics or products.

I still use squidoo to post my articles because I'm getting a decent amount of traffic from it. This is a simple and very effective way to bring in better quality backlinks to your site.

Squidoo is a great source for building your authority in any niche or any market. It also a great way to connect with potential clients and prospects.

Squidoo was a revenue-sharing article-writing site. Articles were called "lenses". In 2010, the site consisted of 1.5 million lenses as of October 2010. On August 15, 2014, founder Seth Godin announced that HubPages had acquired Squidoo...