Is Cloud Hosting needed if you have VPS

Hello,

I have 4 online stores and I'm moving them from shared hosting to VPS. but I keep seeing Cloud Hosting and would like to know if that is a better way to go.
    Your advice would be appreciated, thanks.

VPS is similar to a Cloud Server. VPS operates from a single hardware node and local storage normally whereas cloud server operates from a cluster and cloud storage. The Cloud Server offers high availability and more secured data as it uses multiple replicas in real time instead of raid.

You will have much better opportunities running your web sites at cloud hosting account rather than at VPS.
    As a matter of fact, I can point out that Stratus4.com is one of the best places where you can get managed cloud hosting deals.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

Quote Originally Posted by Vec&sec View Post
    You will have much better opportunities running your web sites at cloud hosting account rather than at VPS.
    As a matter of fact, I can point out that Stratus4.com is one of the best places where you can get managed cloud hosting deals.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
    Thanks for the information.

I believe that Kvchosting.com will meet all your demand in terms of VPS hosting. They offer nice ssd vps hosting deals along with 99.9% network uptime. Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Take your time to check out HostingSource.com cloud hosting deals. This host is well-known, it is time-tested one with servers in US.
    - Amazing speed connectivity (pages load super fast),
    - rapid professional tech help (they work even at night - this is great),
    - cheap pricing for such resourceful hosting packages.

I would also recommend you to join their facebook community: facebook.com/HostingSource

The Major difference between a VPS and a private cloud is the location of the hardware. A virtual private server is generally hosted at an off-site, third-party web hosting provider while a private cloud is situated on site or at a data center you own.

I would advice you to go with managed cloud host providers like Cloudways, Fortrabbit and SiteGround. They helps you deploy your site on Cloud servers like AWS,GCE and others. And also managed all the servers by themeself. If you go directly to a Cloud server providers you need to install everything from scartch like you need to install PHP by yourself, Apache and all the others things by yourself. Managed Cloud host providers helps you in this leaving you need to only worry about your web site.

You can check and compare some good hosting services in various forums and review sites. Why don't you use VPS Hosting deals from Unisecure? These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction. I would suggest you to try Unisecure cloud hosting services also.

I guess in your case cloud would be better as the cloud is easily upgradable.

I would suggest you to go with VPS hosting services. Cloud is not safe. you can setup your own security constraints on VPS. you can even go for managed VPS and get assistance from hosting providers.

I think you should use VPS hosting , it better than cloud hosting .
    Instaeasy review - Software help you engage automaticlly to people on instagram
    My fan page: Mark Review

VPS is similar to a Cloud Server. VPS normally operates from a single hardware node and local storage whereas a cloud server operates from a cluster and cloud storage. If you are looking for cloud advisory services then I suggest Cloudnow technologies. Cloudnow technologies Cloud advisory services custom solutions for all your business needs, from planning and design to implementation and optimization.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/cloud-a...-services.html

Lightbulb

Instead of this provider, you must try bodHOST provides the highest quality web hosting services available at the most competitive prices. Its basic VPS solutions are available for as little as $14.99 per month.

Additionally, free setup, cPanel, and WHM administration are included. In addition, there is no charge for data movement, and there is a guarantee of a 99.9 percent uptime.

If you buy today, you'll get a 15% discount on managed VPS hosting services and use the Coupon Code - "SANTA15"

Really depends on the site's needs. Most sites would not need both cloud hosting and VPS. Maybe a website with a large amount of content like an e-commerce site or a law firm website with a lot of video and hi res videos might need to duplicate hosting.
    Front Range Injury Attorneys | top personal injury attorney | Denver truck accident attorney| Personal injury attorney denver | Denver car accident attorney | Motorcycle accident attorneys denver | Denver car accident lawyer | Denver personal injury law firms | Colorado car accident attorney | Car accident lawyers denver