Looking for US Colo with ddos protection?

Hi guys,
    I'm going to colo few servers with US companies that offer some ddos protection by default, are reliable and not very expensive.
    They can be anywhere in the US, but I prefer west coast/California area.
    Really appreciate your advices.

Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | GigePipe - High Bandwidth Servers | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA (US West) | Dallas, TX (US East) | Ashburn, VA (US East)

I don't know of any other providers with ddos protection on the east coast (there is gigenet in Chicago but I've heard from other companies using their protection that it isn't great) apart from Staminus

Always on, cloud-based DDoS mitigation
    Automatic detection and mitigation of all types of DDoS attacks launched at websites and web applications: Network (Layer 3&4), Application (Layer 7) and Protocol
    DNS Protection automatically identifies and blocks attacks seeking to target DNS servers
    Blanket Infrastructure protection for all types of services (UDP/TCP, SMTP, FTP, SSH, VoIP, etc.)
    Built on-top of a Content Delivery Network (CDN) with 1000+ Gbps capacity and including a Web Application Firewall

Quote Originally Posted by seoexpert45678 View Post
    Always on, cloud-based DDoS mitigation
    Automatic detection and mitigation of all types of DDoS attacks launched at websites and web applications: Network (Layer 3&4), Application (Layer 7) and Protocol
    DNS Protection automatically identifies and blocks attacks seeking to target DNS servers
    Blanket Infrastructure protection for all types of services (UDP/TCP, SMTP, FTP, SSH, VoIP, etc.)
    Built on-top of a Content Delivery Network (CDN) with 1000+ Gbps capacity and including a Web Application Firewall
    can they blocked ping flood?plz answer

Quote Originally Posted by MinDoll View Post
    Hi guys,
    I'm going to colo few servers with US companies that offer some ddos protection by default, are reliable and not very expensive.
    Try Unisecure colocation services in US. Their prices are best. Also server uptime they guarantee as 99.995% and 24x7 technical support. You can expect various discounts throughout the year.
    Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US

Quote Originally Posted by MinDoll View Post
    Hi guys,
    What type of protection you need L7?

As an alternative you can check TRIJIT Datacenter with Free hands on support.
    TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - VPS HOSTING INDIA

1. If you just happened to be looking for a sophisticated and efficient solution to combatting DDoS attacks and, while doing so, ended up on this website, we can only congratulate you because for several reasons you have landed in the right spot when it comes to preventing these bothersome and mischievous overload attacks in their great variety, in their complexity and in their ever-increasing volumes.
    2. More than 10 years of defence experience from our proactive defence monitoring team in our security operations centre. Countermeasures are already working before DDoS attacks fully block all processes.
    3. Self-developed defence technology in combination with the highest quality hardware applications which otherwise only Tier 1 carriers can make use of.
    4. A self-synchronising defence technology uses global information from DDoS attack patterns which have already been tried. As with vaccines, in this way the defence algorithms learn to immunise targets in the data center in advance.
    5. One of the highest external bandwidth connections in the industry so that we can stem the most severe flood attacks ourselves.
    6. In our data center we have industries for which recurring and multi-dimensional DDoS attacks are part of day-to-day business. We have been able to end long-term frustration by constantly switching successfully between overstrained DDoS protection service providers.
    7. A worst case scenario: Two alternate data centers with symmetrical data in the event of an attack.

Project Shield.
    Cloudflare.
    AWS Shield.
    Microsoft Azure.
    Verisign DDoS Protection/ Neustar.

There is a company we found a while back offering Free DDoS with 1.5Tbps with path.net, They had like $35/mo. in Dallas Infomart location which includes DDoS for Free.

931 Clayton St San Francisco, CA 94117 United States
    May I know what type of Level 7 security needs?

Here on the west coast, there are 2 good options.
    - Microsoft Azure
    - AWS Shield.
    - Verisign DDoS protection-neustar is also good option