Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    If you are interested in getting a quality shared plan, give a try to services form ifastnet.com and bekserver.de, they have a lot of useful resources with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant. Support is helpful and skillful.

Following Factors are Considering,

Price
    Area of Focus
    Limitations
    Tech Support
    Features
    Hardware
    Customer Reviews
    Email Features
    Control Panel
    Scalability

I am using godaddy's hosting service, quite cheap and quality for me

You can check online review by user of webhosting companies

Quote Originally Posted by manvijoshi View Post
    Hello friends,

How to choose good web hosting companies..?
    You can choose the hosting company based on the below points:

1. Years of experience in the industry.
    2. The service provided by the company.
    3. Hardware reliability.
    4. Bandwidth.
    5. Extra Control panel features.
    6. If the company provides country wise IP tagging.
    7. Different subnet IP's
    8. You can also check out the old/present client reviews for the company you decide to choose.

Good Hosting Company provides
    * Good Customer Support,
    * Up-time,
    *stable network.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

There are multiple consideration while choosing a reliable web host like premium support with quality hardware and proactive monitoring with optimal uptime. There are some other factors also which play an important role in selecting a reliable web host so lets have a look over the below mentioned article where you will get the detail information for selecting a reliable web host.

http://razashaikh.postach.io/post/co...sting-provider

First figure out your needs than look for the needed plan and company. Forums like this one are useful for hosting reviews so that you can choose the right for you.

Quality hosting services from realitsolution.com are able to satisfy the needs of any discriminating webmaster with a tight budget. You will always receive quick replies from the staff. Get 40% discount on annual subscription using coupon Boishakh1423!

Re:

First you need to decide how big is your site and in what category it lies. Than when you know that you need to decide which hosting is best shared, VPS or Cloud. If you are planning to run an ecommerce store than Cloud will be best choich for you because in cloud you have a standal one server plus you can increase its space anytime and also your server will be protected and there will be a less chance of hacking.

Hi manvijoshi,

I think to choose a good hosts, you have to choose one that meets your needs and other than that, it's important that the host has excellent support and a high uptime so that you're site is always online. Before choosing your host it's a good idea to chat with their representatives and asks all the questions you have in mind and also look for reviews of real customers.
    Domainsatcost.com
    Everything you need to be present online.

Quote Originally Posted by manvijoshi View Post
    Hello friends,

How to choose good web hosting companies..?
    To select a good web hosting company, compare the services offered by various companies.
    When you search online, you will find a lot of hosting companies who will offer pretty much the same features at a similar price. One of the most important things when choosing a webhost is the way all customer requests are handled. And the best way to check that is to test the support yourself.
    I will suggest you to go with znetlive, based on my personal experience.I am associated to them from last 4 years and i can definetly say, they are an excellent service provider always ready to help you in case of any problem(best support).

According to my knowledge with Hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are

I would say that you have to figure out the location you need, the package, the charge etc then just research in various web hosting forums and review many sites to choose the one that fits best for your requirements. But well here are few you can check out on
    hostingraja.in
    racksready.com
    godaddy.com
    hostdime
    hostgator

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast