Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You check with customer review and compare hardware configuration and prices with Hosting provider..and also compare domain prices also where you will get cheap domain you can go with them.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

In Pakistan hosterpk is best providing me cheap and best services.
    for educational news in Pakistan, see
    http://www.taalibilm.com
    Last edited by Taalib ilm; 06-07-2016 at 04:37 AM. Reason: url remain

Before jumping into any conclusion i would suggest just research in various web hosting forums and review many sites to choose the one that fits best for your requirements. But well here are few you can check out on
    hostingraja.in
    racksready.com
    godaddy.com
    hostdime
    hostgator

unisecure is one of the best provider right now in US. They are currently providing some special economical offers, so maybe it will help. http://www.unisecure.com/our-products/
    Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US

godaddy is the best hosting provide site.

From the list you give i assume Godaddy is good but i say you look for offer in MilesWeb.

I have purchased domain from Scopenames.com , Its reasonable and their support is also good.

You should make sure to choose someone who give you complete control over the domain and someone who will be there in business for a while. Reseller club is also a good option as far as what I have heard. But the good news is that namecheap also accept payments in INR so this would be worth checking.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

I am using Godaddy's services for a long time and they are really good and I always prefer them for web hosting and domains purpose.

I believe you should have more reliable names. As I know ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Looking for less budget with High configuration server means spicyhost.in is best one...we will get quick customer support ....just you check customer reviews...even scopehosts is also good one...because scopehosts having some discount just check with website.i purchased some domains in scopehosts also.

Before purchasing the domain, please check how user friendly their account panel and review about their support.
    Some providers have very minimal options for domain management in customer account panel.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

there is alot of good hosting provider in the market, but is the best hosting provide suit you, is another point. As different people got different requirement for host.
    + HaBangNET - Stable + Reliable + Powerful + High-Availability - Delivering Stable Hosting Since 2010
    + Multiple Domain Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting
    + Global Web Hosting Services - Go STABLE? Go with HaBangNet!
    + Servers Hosted in China, Mainland | Hong Kong | Singapore | Australia | United States | Germany | South Korea | Brazil

op10BestWebsiteHosting brings you the best of web hosting technology today. With so many hosting providers offering extensive hosting packages, including site builder tools, domains, and disk space, making the right web hosting decision can be a challenge. Our web hosting comparison chart will you save time and money. You will never be unsure about webhosting again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast