SSD shared account at low price ... where from?

Where can I buy a quality and cheap SSD shared account from?
    A2hosting.com and ifastnet.com provide SSD shared services on sweet terms, what would you advise me to do?

If you are looking for best host I recommend Dailyrazor.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

You should try the shared services from serverpoint.com. All of their shared accounts are on SSD with the best and friendly customer support team.

Refer to the link for more details: http://www.serverpoint.com/en/web-hosting/

And even have 30 days money back policies which is a best option to make. Go for it!!
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans. The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts.

Sorry, haven't heard about them before. But there are so many providers who providing the best services with more addons & best hardware setup including SSD drives, higher uptimes in network & at very affordable prices. Kindly specify your requirements so that we can suggest you the better.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

If you are looking for best ssd based host I recommend Kvchosting.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff. Use coupon dad16 and get 30% discount.

As per my experience i suggest you Spicyhost,because they have excellent customer supports,just you check some other popular hosting providers and compare prices, hardware setup, and select better one based on your requirement.

Check the plans on inmotionhosting(.)com for SSD shared hosting. They provide security against hacking and data loss prevention.

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

iFastNet.com is good choice . it 's cheap price , good security , fast support

I want to say that services from a2hosting.com and ifastnet.com are worth trying.
    Services are full of useful resources and their uptime is high and support is active for 24 hours.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast.