Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You should try the Colossuscloud , I'm using it and feel good.
    Instaeasy review - Software help you engage automaticlly to people on instagram
    My fan page: Mark Review

Do you know that you might be losing in millions because of the poor services of your shared server?

Here is how you can WIN EVERYTIME, get your own VPS Server from @serverwala.org
    Our confidence speaks for itself, As we are working hard enough to give you these pre conditions to our every client.

• If your website goes down, you don’t pay us.
    • If your queries are not resolved within a day, you don’t pay us.
    • If you don’t get 24*7*360 support, you don’t pay us.
    • No hidden prices and taxes.

“Tell us the best deal you are getting all over internet, And our sales executive will give you a better deal then it. PERIOD”

IP to ping and Speed Test: 162.220.57.35

If you have any questions about our services, please contact us at contact@serverwala.org or give us a call +91 9772222179 And Skype Id - serverwala

Check this page:
    http://www.kvcwebhost.com/ssdvpshost...b-hosting.html
    I believe there you will be able to find something really powerful for your needs.
    PhoneCasesMart.com
    Quality & Reasonably Prices Phone Cases

As for me go4hosting is the best option to get virtual server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Please check the link : http://leapswitch.com/

We provide in India, USA and Europe and have 24x7x365 days support through phone,chat and emails.

You can use VPS of Vultr of DO

Thestack LTD is a popular web host with secure hosting & fast data transfer rates. We have a variety of plans to suit any website. Thestack LTD is ideal for beginners who might need any forms of assistance. our 24/7 customer support team is ready to help you get your site up and running in minutes.We are flexible enough to meet all your specific needs on the most favorable terms. Go through www.thestack.net for more details.

Feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Ivan George
    Sales & Marketing
    Thestack LTD
    www.thestack.net

Quote Originally Posted by deependranimiwa View Post
    Do you know that you might be losing in millions because of the poor services of your shared server?

Here is how you can WIN EVERYTIME, get your own VPS Server from @serverwala.org
    Our confidence speaks for itself, As we are working hard enough to give you these pre conditions to our every client.

• If your website goes down, you don’t pay us.
    • If your queries are not resolved within a day, you don’t pay us.
    • If you don’t get 24*7*360 support, you don’t pay us.
    • No hidden prices and taxes.

“Tell us the best deal you are getting all over internet, And our sales executive will give you a better deal then it. PERIOD”

IP to ping and Speed Test: 162.220.57.35

If you have any questions about our services, please contact us at contact@serverwala.org or give us a call +91 9772222179 And Skype Id - serverwala
    Yeah its good for it's price if internet speed is decent.

I like kvchosting.com - they are one of the best providers I know.
    I think you can trust them. Good reviews, fast network - I do not think you need more.

Known Host is an excellent web hosting provider if you're looking to take your site to the next level with a VPS or dedicated server. Their affordable pricing, competitive features, top-notch staff, and excellent performance rank this server as highly recommended. We put our trust into Known Host to power our website and so should you!
    We have been in business since 1995 and have been a client of KnownHost since 2008. After using several hosting companies throughout the years, KnownHost is by far the best. After reading all the positive reviews on various Internet sites, I decided to give them a try and I'm glad I did. Their support is top notch and they always respond in a timely manner. I would recommend KnownHost's VPS's to anyone!

Hello, If you want, you can try http://plutonhosting.com. It's cheap and stable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cheap and Friendly SEO VPS services http://www.plutonhosting.com !

Cheap, Stable and Fast Hosting Solutions For Your Business.

Amazing discounts and 24/7 support!

Haven't herd them before, check with some other alternatives also who having quick customer support, and also compare hardware setup and prices with other providers, spicyhost.in announcing some offers, check in forum offer section.

Quote Originally Posted by charcoal View Post
    I'm looking for a high performance VPS hosting account.
    After some research, I came across provisionhost.com - they look to be good from my point of view.
    They have affordable prices. What payment options do they support?
    Just checked the best ProvisionHost VPS option they have now:
    Operating System: Linux
    Disk Space: 100GB
    RAM: 4GB
    Bandwidth: 4000GB
    No DDoS Protection

$39.99 / month

BalticServers Hybrid Virtual Server (SSD Smart16)

Intel Xeon® X5650 2 Cores x 2.66/3.06GHz
    16 GB ECC DDRIII
    SSD 240GB RAID1
    1 Gbps uplink
    BANDWIDTH: 12TB

12 month - $680 (only $56/month)
    1 month - $65

Server gets generic Amplified DDoS (aka Reflection DDoS) protection at no charge. Traffic towards your server is scrubbed from NTP, SSDP, CharGen, DNS and several others well-known reflection attacks.
    Last edited by paulius777; 09-06-2016 at 04:06 AM.
    BARE-METAL SERVERS - CherryServers.com
    paulius.jankevicius@cherryservers.com Skype: paulius.cherryservers
    Bitcoins accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by charcoal View Post
    I'm looking for a high performance VPS hosting account.
    After some research, I came across provisionhost.com - they look to be good from my point of view.
    They have affordable prices. What payment options do they support?
    Hi there,

Hope you are doing good.

Visit: https://weblicence.net/index.php/vps/ to get reliable, high performing VPS hosting services at never before rates. You can choose from the wide range of VPS hosting plans as per your requirements.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast