Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best Hosting Server

Hi,

Planning to register my site, but curious about the hosting?
    Do anyone have the experience to handle hosting servers and can suggest which hosting server will be best?

I would recommend you to have a look at
    https://www.hostwinds.com/
    They have good prices and their experience in the web hosting world is really huge. Moreover they are non EIG company.

I would like to suggest you that Godaddy and Bigrock.com because they are providing the best services. I have bought a domain and I have never faced any problem with their services.

try go4hosting.com they offer nice dedicated hosting servers in all over world They have reasonable plans of hosting , 24*7 skilled customer support support and Highly recommended.
    -Unlimited Domains
    -Unlimited Email Accounts
    -Unlimited FTP Accounts
    -Unlimited Sub Domains
    -Unlimited MySQL Database
    -CloudLinux OS & LiteSpeed Web Server
    -CPanel/WHM Control Panel
    -Private Label Name Servers

what is your budget and any preferred location for hosting your site.

I suggest you to rely on 4Goodhosting.com. I am very happy and satisfied with the service. They have an awesome reputation for service and uptime, so I decided to give them a try. I've been using their hosting services for more than a half of the year. I love it. I never experience any downtime. Servers are fast and stable. Pricing is low. Support is 24 hours active and responsive.

Brief about you requirements for that i can suggest you better.and also you check who having good customer reviews and ratings. and also check who are giving affordable prices with high hardware configurations..
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

Tell me your hardware requirement, for that i can suggest you better. i am using spicyhost, they have excellent customer supports and high hardware configurations.

Think that the choice of web host mainly depends on your specific needs and requirements.

Any specific server location? Payments preferences like Bitcoin, paypal, visa, etc.? Any budget?

Well, I believe that http://swissns.ch/ is flexible enough to meet all your specific needs on the most favorable terms.
    So, I contacted their sales rep, he offered by nice web hosting account - setup was very fast, in 5 minutes my web site was up and running.

Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

You should try the Colossuscloud platform from the Serverpoint which is one of the best hosting providers currently.
    Refer to the link below for the customer reviews:
    --
    http://www.shopperapproved.com/revie...om/page-0.html
    --

ColoussusCloud now includes new advances such as fully private networking between zones, a new beautiful and easy interface to deploy virtual servers, automatic deployment of cPanel based servers, as well new tools to help developers work more easily.

ColossusCloud also allows deployment of virtual servers in Dallas, Las Vegas and Ashburn, Virginia.

About ServerPoint.com, creators of ColossusCloud.
    Established in 1998, ServerPoint.com is a respected web hosting company that offers the highest quality Linux and Windows web hosting services, dedicated server hosting and cloud VPS hosting services to thousands of customers worldwide. ServerPoint.com’s core values are aimed at providing customer-focused, high-performance web hosting services tailored to meet specific needs of each individual customer. With a wholly owned and fully redundant network, top quality server hardware and professional support, ServerPoint.com provides customers with improved service levels and a powerful and secure web hosting environment.

Visit our websites at www.serverpoint.com and www.colossuscloud.com

ServerPoint.com is a Lasvegas based hosting company started in 1998! We are now offering Linux and Windows VMs in 65% lifetime offer.
    ServerPoint.com, hosting thousands of customers since 1998
    Dedicated Server Hosting - Cloud VPS Hosting - Web Hosting
    Las Vegas / Silicon Valley / Dallas / Ashburn / Amsterdam / Singapore

Where do you need it ?

i recommend www.asphostportal.com for hosting solutions

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. As I see Hostwinds.com is really quality company. You will receive top level hosting service provided by available knowledgeable tech staff. Servers are solid.

If you work from home, you're doing it wrong if the majority of these 11 common home office mistakes apply to you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast