Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Magento hosting?

Nice day my friends,
    I have some Magento sites with about 300 traffic per day, can you suggest me the best host for Magento?

Magento is a highly customizable e-commerce platform and content management system that you can use to build online storefronts or web sites for selling merchandise. Magento provides common e-commerce features, such as shopping carts and inventory management, and encourages extensive customization to meet your organization’s specific goals.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Our Magento SIP Plans provide the most stable, secure, and scalable built-in Magento 1.x and 2.x hosting solutions. Each Secure Isolated Platform (SIP) is an entirely self-contained and fine-tuned eCommerce hosting environment. Our SIPs include a ready-to-launch Magento store with the most current release and optimizations for maximum performance, stability, and security.

As I know ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Magento is a very adjustable e-trade stage and substance administration framework that you can use to construct online retail facades or sites for offering stock. Magento gives regular e-business elements, for example, shopping baskets and stock administration, and urges broad customization to meet your association's particular objectives.

Bitnami Magento is a pre-configured, ready to run image for running Magento on Amazon EC2. Magento is a feature-rich flexible e-commerce solution. It includes transaction options, multi-store functionality, loyalty programs, product categorization and shopper filtering, promotion rules, and more. Note that this image does not support HVM instances. Bitnami also publishes images that support the HVM format. Please look for the same application from Bitnami with '(HVM)' in the listing title to use those images

Magento is an open source shopping cart, that enables just about anyone to sell anything online. HostGator provides an automatic Magento installer, making the install process as easy as a click of a button. HostGator's business plan is recommend for Magento as it includes a free 866 number (toll free) for your web site, a free dedicated IP address, and a free private SSL certificate.

You can check out asphostportal.com if you need magento hosting. You can count on them. Good luck!

I think you need to get more quality names to make proper choice. Take a look at BuddhaHost.ca which plans would fit for any webmaster and servers are solid.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Magento Hosting – best servers, help & extras for your site
    If you have chosen to use Magento Community Edition to build your online shop, you can count on our unique handmade hosting solution and expert Magento help. We invest significant resources in applying technologies that boost the performance of our Magento shops even on our more affordable shared servers. We provide free Cloud flare CDN with Railgun to make both yours and your customers’ experience with Magento really fast and enjoyable. We also make sure that your Magento CE website is safer and better supported than anywhere else!

If you have chosen to use Magento Community Edition to build your online shop, you can count on our unique handmade hosting solution and expert Magento help. We invest significant resources in applying technologies that boost the performance of our Magento shops even on our more affordable shared servers. We provide free Cloudflare CDN with Railgun to make both yours and your customers’ experience with Magento really fast and enjoyable. We also make sure that your Magento CE website is safer and better supported than anywhere else!

I have magento site with asphostportal. Good support, Fast speed, and affordable. I get what I am paying for

For Magento websites VPS or Low price dedicated hosting would be feasible option. As Traffic gets increasing day by day, there will be much load on server and affects on website loading speed. A dedicated server with high configuration will handle These kind of sites smoothly. I would recommend you to check Scopehosts Special server plan with instant Setup and low price.

Our hosting plan fully support Magento so you can start selling in no time. With our Magento experience we can help you with any problems you encounter, and we can easily upgrade you to a VPS or even a Cloud VPS as your online store grows. Plus we offer 99.9% guaranteed uptime to ensure that your store will always be available to your customers. See what our customers have to say about us here (Over RatePoint verified Reviews)!

for your accessibility i suggest you ehost.com it is named as one of the most used and reliable hosting provider.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast