Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What data centers do you prefer?

Hi to everybody!

I wonder what data centers do you prefer and in what country?

When you choose data center do you consider data center location? I wonder if your audience is in some country, is it necessary to be hosted in data center in the same country?

Although both types of computing systems can store data, as a physical unit, only a data center can store servers and other equipment. As such, cloud service providers use data centers to house cloud services and cloud-based resources. For cloud-hosting purposes, vendors also often own multiple data centers in several geographic locations to safeguard data availability during outages and other data center failures - See more at: http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/498....FNP0zZiF.dpuf

ata centers have their roots in the huge computer rooms of the early ages[when?] of the computing industry. Early computer systems, complex to operate and maintain, required a special environment in which to operate. Many cables were necessary to connect all the components, and methods to accommodate and organize these were devised such as standard racks to mount equipment, raised floors, and cable trays (installed overhead or under the elevated floor). A single mainframe required a great deal of power, and had to be cooled to avoid overheating. Security became important – computers were expensive, and were often used for military purposes. Basic design-guidelines for controlling access to the computer room were therefore devised.

During the boom of the microcomputer industry, and especially during the 1980s, users started to deploy computers everywhere, in many cases with little or no care about operating requirements. However, as information technology (IT) operations started to grow in complexity, organizations grew aware of the need to control IT resources. The advent of Unix from the early 1970s led to the subsequent proliferation of freely available Linux-compatible PC operating-systems during the 1990s. These were called "servers", as timesharing operating systems like Unix rely heavily on the client-server model to facilitate sharing unique resources between multiple users. The availability of inexpensive networking equipment, coupled with new standards for network structured cabling, made it possible to use a hierarchical design that put the servers in a specific room inside the company. The use of the term "data center", as applied to specially designed computer rooms, started to gain popular recognition about this time.[citation needed

I like the cloud over!!!

Thanks all. I got it

hi,friend,date center is the center of web hosting, web hosting,such as dedicated or VPS is offered by date center, with it, web hosting can work, as soon as my known, date center can be built by youself if you have enough money.VPB is good web hosting company,i recommend it to you.
    Our web:http://www.vpb.com/?fuid=291

Four tire dc is best.

If you're hosting VPS, latency/location might be more important. If you're just offering shared hosting, you'd have the best luck just going for whatever provider has the best network connection.

Smile Data Center/Server Location

I somewhat agree with arch hosting. If you are considering a VPS, especially if your having an audience for streaming or interactive apps like skype or AJAX systems, it can be adversely affected by high latentcy because the constant push/pull nature w/ JS and XMS used with Web presentation. If data center is using BGP routing and which Tier Internet backbones their connected to also makes difference. I work for Cybercon data center which uses BGP routing to take shortest path and less hops taken because we are connected to 4 of top 5 Internet backbones. If you or anyone else still looking, I urge you to visit our site.
    http://www.cybercon.com/?mw_aref=3e3...ccf21b312c5501 (going through this link will automatically give you %10 off or use my coupon code-WY69X6) Email me if you need personal help. (jesse@cybercon.net).

I think you should google search this for the best answer.

Data center can be the backbone of the whole infrastructure system of some businesses and helps in its efficient performance. The more you depend on online activities, the heavier is your dependence on data center systems.see the list of top 10 data centers providers.

Data canter can be used for cooling, computing purpose, backup and recovery, etc. It is very important where your data center is located, what power it consumes and how much area occupied.

We have our data center in Netherlands, which are highly secured data center with excellent connections. Our data center is fully protected with a VESDA fire surpression system as well as fire resistant walls and design throughout the facility for maximum structural integrity and the protection of valuable customer server infrastructure.

Looks for jobs? Why not to try this http://jobsinjamaica.io/browse-jobs/ this will help you to find a good job in your specific criteria and region. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast