Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

VPS or Dedicated

i have a small business and will remain to keep my company small; stay with VPS or go with a dedicated server?
    VitalServers.net

Get vps or hybrid server check my signature for best providers.

ahan... i will check__________________________________

Do not move to the dedicated server if you do not need to.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Sounds at present a vps will suffice, you can upgrade to dedicated later if needed.

I assume you will need to change web hosting service provider for the VPS and you do not need to have dedicated server.
    Stay on the VPS
    ?Want FREE Windows 7 UE or Zune HD 32GB? - We will give it!
    learn more how to get it...
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Why are you thinking to move is the main point? VPS is a type of a server which is as good as a dedicated server for small business. Stick to it
    Dedicated Servers India
    Best Deal in VPS hosting , Linux VPS hosting
    24x7 support with 99.9 % Uptime guarantee Reseller Hosting

I agree if your needs are being fullfilled by a VPS then stick to it rather than going for a dedi.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    I agree if your needs are being fullfilled by a VPS then stick to it rather than going for a dedi.
    Sometimes that might happen VPS and dedicated server could be on the same price
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting

A VPS will most likely fit your needs very well. You can also get very powerful VPS systems now adays if needed.

depends on what you want to offer to your client...dedicated you can have full resources
    CHHOST.NETBusiness Grade Hosting
    Xen, OpenVZ, Windows & IP-PBX VPS HostingCompany Web Hosting with Push Mail Ready!
    Available @ USA, Germany & Malaysia | Accept: Paypal, Payza & Liberty Reserve

Quote Originally Posted by jeff-ay View Post
    depends on what you want to offer to your client...dedicated you can have full resources
    The same with VPS - yopu will get all what you paid for

VPS or Dedicated

Either would server you well, it would be cheaper just to get a low end dedicated server rather than a high end VPS.

Just remember that if you are not capable of managing your VPS or dedicated server, purchase a managed package.

Lets start by asking what is your requirements, and why do you need them. Just because you have a small business is not answer enough to know which would be the best choice for you.

1.) What are you needing a VPS / Dedicated for? What is it that your trying to do online?
    2.) Do you have any size requirements / limitations? Hard drive space, bandwidth, cpu needs?
    3.) Budget?

Really you should answer those questions instead of just blindly accepting a answer based on nothing but you being a small business, now what I mean?
    Charlie R
    SHFHosting
    Shared & Reseller Hosting | SSL Certificates | Domain Registration

charlier I believe they are good and right questions in here '
    All what you need just to tell us what was your previous solution and according that we will make our own suggestions

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast