Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    To enhance authenticity select the newest template because this choice is better compared to the current ones because it will enhance the beauty and look of the website.

To boost authenticity choose the latest template as it would be a better choice in contrast to the present ones because it will boost the appearance and beauty of the site.

What kind of template are you talking about? You add little information on this!
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Your query is not clear. Please explain clearly to get good responses

It is wise to choose latest templates to boost actuality in contrast to the present ones. It will be more effective.

to increase the authenticity of the final model selected; it would be a better choice, unlike the current one, because it adds the look and beauty of this place.

When it comes to authenticity, then you have to choose the latest templates, but in case of appearance, it is always better to choose the current ones.

I always like to use existing template as the position of tags are change with new template. So I prefer to maintain the build-in template.
    The Game is Over

To increase authenticities take the most recent pattern as it would be an improved select in disparity to the existing ones for the reason that it will increase the entrance and gorgeousness of the web site.

Hi !

According to me new template is better than old for making good Web Page, but old template can help you. Its also important for good web design.

However a lot of web hosters dont actually have time, nor financials to go with something totally new - so I usually suggest at least a template that is not over used or that you can customize enough to make it look like your own.
    Last edited by daevonking252; 07-14-2011 at 11:14 PM.

If you are related about the cost of designing an original template, why you are not opting for free CSS template. Just customize them allowing to your particular need and then you are done.

It is good to use existing web template but it is limited features you must edit it with Custom CSS or other Customization.

So suggest to use external template which is near about you design. so redesign is easy.

To improve credibility, selecting new template will be a more effective choice as opposed to current ones since it can increase elegance and presence of website.

If you are concerned about the cost of designing an original template, why you are not opting for free CSS template. Just customize them according to your specific need and then you are done.
    Last edited by damiendmello065; 11-23-2011 at 04:51 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast