How to track changes

Does anyone know how I can track and get notifications with regards to changes in SQL server and Windows environment? Is there a software that can help me do this?

Hi, I'm not sure about this, but I just did some reading lately. I just thought that when tracking changes in a windows environment, you will need a monitoring software to detect what has been added and removed. It may relate also to file auditing to alleviate risks.
    Last edited by ragaccessible; 08-08-2016 at 02:25 AM.

Yes but that is depend on choose software so search on Google and choose s/w and work.

If you’ve ever opened a document that had more strikeouts than a beer-league ballplayer, you’re familiar with Microsoft Word’s “track changes” feature. It’s one of the most useful tools for collaboration, but in practice a marked-up document can quickly overwhelm with its tangle of additions, deletions, and comments all displayed in multiple colors—one for each contributor. It's enough to make you want to put a big red “X” on the whole thing.

But before you do, read through our guide to safely—and sanely—navigating a multi-authored document using track changes. We’re confident that by the time you’re done you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.

You can easily make and view tracked changes and comments while you work in a document. By default, Microsoft Office Word 2007 uses balloons to display deletions, comments, formatting changes, and content that has moved. If you want to see all of your changes inline, you can change settings so that tracked changes and comments display the way you want.

Sorry for the late reply. It's not just for MS Office though. Like how about when someone makes a file, folder, etc or when someone deletes them. Anyway, I got this for file server auditing. My boss is pretty satisfied.

You can easily make and view tracked changes and comments while you work in a document. By default, word office 2007 balloons to display deletions, comments, formatting changes, and content that has moved.

1, Open the document that you want to revise.
    2, On the review tab, in the tracking group, click the track changes button. The track changes button becomes highlighted.

Open the document that you want to revise.
    On the Review tab, in the Tracking group, click the Track Changes button. ...
    Optional. ...
    Make the changes that you want by inserting, deleting, moving, or formatting text or graphics.