FTP over explicit TLS issue in cpanel server

I am facing issues with connecting to the FTP of all websites in cPanel whenever I use FTP over explicit TLS. I use Filezilla ftp client to connect to FTP. Whenever I connect using plain authentication, there is no issue, but while trying to connect to FTP using explict TLS, the connection establishes but the directory listing fails with the following error

Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
    Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

I have enabled Passive Port range in the pureftpd.conf and also the Firewall, but the issue remains. What is the solution?

I am facing issues with connecting to the FTP of all websites in cPanel whenever I use FTP over explicit TLS. I use Filezilla ftp client to connect to FTP. Whenever I connect using plain authentication, there is no issue, but while trying to connect to FTP using explict TLS, the connection establishes but the directory listing fails with the following error

In order to have your website on the internet it needs to be ‘hosted’. Hosted or hosting means that your website is saved on a computer or internet server on the internet. Your website is made up files, and other things like pictures and videos, and all of that needs to be saved on the server. When you order hosting from us, we are giving you space on our internet server for you to put your website on
    In order to a website or an email address you need to have a domain name such as yourcompany.com or srnhosting.net. A domain name is not free and costs money to register. SRN Hosting will register a domain and pay the registration costs for any hosting plan that is paid for one year in advance or more.
    SRN Hosting allows you to use any type of sitebuilder software you wish. We offer three main categories of website creation software. Firstly, we offer Weebly, a world class website editor that allows you to do anything from the simplest to the most complex webpage by clicking a mouse. Secondly, we offer hundreds of open source website frameworks such as Joomla, WordPress and Drupal. Lastly, if you fancy yourself a coder, we allow you to upload your custom code.

Whenever we try to use FTP over SSL/TLS option in filezilla, it always shows error. Don't know thereason but, I always choose "Only use plain FTP" option while making connection then you can easily connect in Filezilla.
    If you want to know proper steps then you can check this.