Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: e-commerce

You said E-commerce means electronic commerce. That means the marketing through net . so i want to learn E-Commerce . Suggest me better way to get info about e-commerce.

have some local products to sell and im thinking of giving e-commerce a try. how do i go about receiving payments through credit cards? afraid im clueless and still in the early stages of research.

E-Commerce generally consists of buying and selling of products of services over electronic systems. such as the Internet and computer networks. A large percentage of electronic commerce is conducted electronically virtual items. Electronic commerce is conducted between business is business to business.

Another way of promoting e-commerce websites is using affiliate services. There are some websites they allow offering affiliate promotions. That might be a great way of marketing using less money.

Set up an email campaign to a strategic group of perspective clients, inviting them to visit your web site and take advantage of a great offer.

Hi !

Thanks for good discussion , its really good information about E-commerce.

There are many benefits of usinf the e-commerce system that is very good to see and that is very efficient. Its just a new way of transferring capital.

Ecommerce are always looking to improved web visitors and clients to develop their business enterprise. The most typical and simple way to do this is through establishing an associate program

Magento is famous and i believe most of web hosting provider do provide it .
    Even they can download from Softaculous .
    I believe consumers nowadays looking for more option of shopping cart rather than only magento.

It is a World Wide transformation and brought people at a general stand for on the spot communication.

We may achieve greater economic efficiency (lower cost) and more rapid exchange (high speed, accelerated, or real-time interaction) with the help of electronic commerce.

Quote Originally Posted by JerrickYeoh View Post
    Magento is famous and i believe most of web hosting provider do provide it .
    Even they can download from Softaculous .
    I believe consumers nowadays looking for more option of shopping cart rather than only magento.
    That's right Magento is famous for eCommerce software. It is best software among the eCommerce software.It is flexible and user friendly.
    Last edited by ronypaul; 03-06-2012 at 12:41 AM.

E-commerce?
    1. the general potential that e-commerce offers to a business
    2. tge barriers to a business developing e-commerce
    3. how barriers can be overcome
    4. the help available to businesses to develop their e-commerce potential
    5. the protecting of payments and security of client information in e-commerce

Everything you need to know about doing business on the Internet simply known as E-commerce.

Yash.

www.mobitily.com

You will surely love these as they are made in a number of designs and they are very good to look at. They are quite attractive ones too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast