Lightbulb What is the difference between PHP and Zend Frameworks?

Hi everyone!

Can anybody tell me the difference between PHP and Zend Frameworks?

Thank you.

There is no consistant way to answer this question. It's subjective. Some programmers who prefer the structure of ZEND will argue that it is easier because it is architected in a way that makes it easy. Others will argue that using CI is easier because it is less bloated and there is a lot less to learn. If you're not experienced in frameworks I suggest CI.

Hi buddy..
    PHP---It is programming language to implement for the application

zend framework--it is frame work to work on. It is platform where we can implement languages..

PHP is a server site scripting language rather than a programming language. But Zend Framework is a User defined PHP Library that has some sets of classes and fuction that make programming easier. it work on MVC model. MVC is Model View Controller. from name it is claer that there are 3 types of library 1st is to create and manage internal Model and view to visualize the model with web and controller manages both model and viewer.

Thanks I somewhat agree with your answer.