Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Need Best Hosting Provider

Hi Guys, I am using Godaddy hosting provider, please let me know is any other hosting better then go daddy?
    Muhammad Asif

Self Storage Dubai

Business Development Manager at Storage Dubai
    info@storagedubai24x7.com

Check with alternatives also, who are providing moneyback guarantee with high hardware configurations,and also check forums offers section you will get more then 50% discount, and select better plan as per your requirements.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

There are so many hosts better than them, but my advice is to use SiveHost.com. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

There are many hosting providers are available in the market. Godaddy is the best web hosting provider which offers unlimited disk storage and unlimited bandwidth to their customers.

Have in mind the following qualities before acquiring a hosting plan:
    +Tech Support
    +Litespeed
    +Cloudlinux
    +Cpanel hosting
    +SSD disk
    +Bandwidth
    Hostuto.com - ✔ High performance cPanel Hosting
    Cloudlinux - Litespeed - Remote Backup - MariaDB - 100% SSD
    w w w . h o s t u t o . c o m

There are many hosting companies available. Which hosting type you are looking for? For great uptime and best support I would suggest you to go with Scopehosts Hosting services.

You may check NextPointHost. They have the best service and most helpful support you have ever seen.
    Last edited by Connector; 11-27-2019 at 07:00 AM.

Haven't used godaddy but from what i've heard so far about them and that many complains from clients i'm sure there are many providers that are better. You came to the right place to find out

Whatever size of website you have, this article will help you find the best web hosting services for you as well as the best hosting deals to go for.

The first step is to identify what your needs are - with one eye on future growth of your website - then choose an appropriate plan at the right price. Value for money is not just going for the cheapest. Web hosting companies usually offer three main paid-for tiers of hosting packages.

Shared hosting means youshare a server with other sites and web hosting accounts. The site can often be slower and these plans are for sites that don't use a lot of bandwidth.

With a dedicated server, you have the entire web server for your own use. Faster performance is pretty much guaranteed.

Virtual Private Servers (VPS) or Cloud Servers enable you to scale resource as and when you need it rather than being restricted by the limitations of a physical server. They draw from a pool of processing power, memory and storage depending on your requirement.

Finally collocated hosting enables you to purchase your own server and, while it will be kept in the vendor's data centre, you'll have complete control over it so you can install anything you need onto it.

Some providers arrange their web hosting deals according to business segments (small businesses, e-commerce, artists, resellers), features (WordPress compatibility, email hosting, cloud computing, managed service providers) or platforms (Linux or Windows).

Many packages include a wealth of features that you may or may not place value upon, including control panel, the ability to create online stores easily, easy site builder tools and varying levels of support (either on the phone or live chat).

Our list is made up of UK providers (those with a UK storefront with a UK phone number) as well as some foreign web hosts that comply with several ground rules like having EU data centres, a right to cancel, a cooling period, a full refund policy and/or a free trial period.

So first, we've picked out a bunch of deals that are 'best for WordPress or other features' followed by a run-down of our favourite deals from the best web hosts.

You can compare with asphostportal. They are the best choice for hosting website. It's the easiest way to get your site online and all the assets gets optimized for performance. They're as good as it gets with a really knowledgeable and helpful support staff. They'll never treat you like a number, these guys care about each and every client.
    ASPHostPortal.com
    Best in Windows and ASP.NET-based hosting
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee|24/7/365 Technical Support
    "Do good things, and good things will come to you”

I can say that Swissn.ch is one of the best hosts I've ever tried before. Reliable uptime, and decent customer support!
    They also offer so many useful scripts, free domain, website builder - everything you may need. I can't say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!

Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

Check with Indian based providers, as per my view i suggest you spicyhost,because you will get very less prices servers, and good hardware setup also.

Use SiveHost.com deals with no hesitations, they have stable servers which are supported well around the clock and prices are competitive.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I'm also using Godaddy and have the same question about the best hosting provider except GoDaddy.
    What about domain? Where can i buy a cheap domain?

I can say SiveHost.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast