Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disadvantage(s) of Free Web Hosting?

I am planning to put up a website and I am undecided if I should get:

free website hosting
    blogger
    paid web host

If you could please tell me the disadvantages of free web hosting so I can decide which way to go. Thank you.

It's always better to avoid free hosting and blogger hosting, because it's nothing but waste of your hard work, always go with paid web hosting because now a days many hosing provider offering good hosting plans in cheap rates. Paid hosting allows you to create your own brand in market which will give you good earning in long term, don't think about short term gain.
    ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
    E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
    24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

It’s all your decision that which hosting is best for you free or paid hosting? As there are many disadvantages of free hosting.
    For e.g. :- Advertisement, No domain name, No Customer support, limited bandwidth and speed etc.
    MilesWeb :: Your Hosting, Our Responsibility!
    Secure Virtual Environment | Dedicated Servers | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting

Free hosting is just a marketing bluff which is intentionally created to grab your attention so please avoid such stuff and find out some reliable web host that provide quality service with optimal uptime. There are a lot of web hosts, but out of this I'll suggest you to go with Webhosting UK as they renowned in the market for the quality service and optimal uptime guaranty. In addition to that they offer some exciting deals on some packages of shared server and virtual private server.

Free web hosting will have shared resources, no technical support, No addon services, All hosting activities need to be handled client itself and more. In case if your website traffic is quite high than normal, you need to upgrade your hosting plan to handle the load. You will face maximum downtime and limit on bandwidth usage.

Paid hosting is good choice for newbies. the hosting provider will offer you all the hosting features along with Best Discounts.

Free web hosting comes with limited space and also with limited support service. Data security in very less in free web hosting and your services can be at risk always.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

The advancement in the IT technology has enabled us to get our own website published, that too, free of cost. The advent of the free web hosting services and website builder has enabled us to design a new website within a very short time period. As a result, the free web hosting plans seem to be highly attractive and a very sleek option to publish websites. However, it has its own pros and cons which are not clearly visible in the attractive advertisements.Before analyzing the merits and demerits of free web hosting, let’s have a quick look over what the free web hosting really mean.

There are fee for may be year, but hosting speed is slow and depend which kind of website you running. If your website is e-eCommerce website, you just go for the good domain otherwise you may lost your data if free domain has no security.

As praveenk have said, don't risk your work with some semi stable or secured free server. You don't need to pay so much money to get some decent security options and support. So i vote 100% for paid. It's not needed to be dedicated server also.

There is no customer support if you get technically stuck on installation or there is a need for tutorial or guidance. If you are new to hosting and do not have much time to spare in setting things right, then you should go for paid hosting services.

Does not give you control on what you can run (what operating system) on your server.

Quote Originally Posted by alexander.bell View Post
    I am planning to put up a website and I am undecided if I should get:

free website hosting
    blogger
    paid web host

If you could please tell me the disadvantages of free web hosting so I can decide which way to go. Thank you.
    Hi there,

You won't get the needed features and performance in free web hosting options available in the market.

Therefore, it will be good for you to choose a reliable, affordable and high performing hosting provider.

Visit: https://weblicence.net to get reliable, high performing web hosting services at never before rates. You can choose from the wide range of hosting plans as per your requirements.

the main and the most important disadvantage that free hosting have is that you do not have a complete control over your website and
    with the limited feature you never ever able to achieve the desired result that you want to so its better the have paid web hosting .to know more about the hosting offers just have to click on this link https://goo.gl/J08eYC

Free web hosting will have shared resources, no technical support, No addon services, All hosting activities need to be handled client itself and more. In case if your website traffic is quite high than normal, you need to upgrade your hosting plan to handle the load. You will face maximum downtime and limit on bandwidth usage.
    Paid hosting is good choice for newbies. the hosting provider will offer you all the hosting features along with Best Discounts.

Free website hosting only has a limited amount of space you can use. Free hosting accounts often do not provide enough storage or bandwidth for most businesses. There is not enough room for a large website site with many colorful graphics, some video and multiple pages.
    You may wonder how free providers can afford to offer free website hosting. Almost always, they make money by putting advertisements on the free pages. Therefore, you can certainly expect your pages to show ads on them that you did not place there. The worst is when a free host uses popups, which is very aggravating for visitors. Free web hosting sites term and conditions often require that you allow their online banners and advertisements to be placed on your website. As they will say, it is what pays the bills.
    A free site has their name along with your unique domain name in the address. If you have a business, a potential client might think you are not successful enough to have your own website, and turn away to find someone whose website is with one of the best paid website hosting services.
    You must use their website designs and system and cannot upload other popular website products like Wordpress into the free site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast