Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

US based VPS providers?

Hello!
    What are decent US based VPS providers at the moment you know?
    I can recall hostingsource.com as the one and I do like their services and what they can offer. But what are other options here?
    PhoneCasesMart.com
    Quality & Reasonably Prices Phone Cases

ovh.com.us is a pure US based vps provider.

Hello,

You can check PlutonHosting.com -> https://www.plutonhosting.com/ The Datacentars are base in EU and US.

According to my experience JVMHost.com is the best option to get fast vps hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Hostingsource.com is worth trying putting no further questions.
    Prices are competitive and servers work with no glitches.
    Give them a try.

I found Inetwebhost.net is providing instant setup USA VPS Hosting services at low price. they have highly configured VPS packages with high uptime. give a try.

Check with Leasedlayer, they having 60% discount on VPS,compare with hardware setup and prices, and select better plan as per your requirement.

Many company provide US based vps but uptime and ip depend.

Pretty good ssd vps hosting deals in US offered by Kvchosting.com team:

- 99.9% network and server uptime;
    - 24/7 customer support team;
    - super fast speed connectivity.

All in all, 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

If you are looking for reliable hosting provider in US then Bodhost can be a good option to go with as they are flagged up into the market for premium tech support and optimal uptime guaranty.

You can go with Cloudways a managed cloud host providers.
    Cloudways specializes in providing hosting for all PHP based CMS and frameworks on an optimized stack that they call Thunderstack. The stack includes Nginx, Varnish, Apache, PHP-FPM. For database storage, Cloudways provides latest versions of MySQL and MariaDB. This stack helps you in increasing your site speed and decreasing site load time.

You can run your site on five different cloud providers (DigitalOcean, Vultr, GCE, AWS, Kyup) and launch this server on 60 different location including US, EU & Asia.

What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is their required period of notice?

I can also draw your attention to SolVPS.com cheap ssd vps hosting solutions. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
    As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

USA Web Hosting Promotion(message me to get the promotion code)
    1.Dedicated $29.69/month
    2.VPS $1.9/month
    3.Domain $10/year
    Link:http://www.vpb.com/?fuid=291

If you are looking for top level customer care check out webhostingzone.org vps plans. I know them as time-tested company with solid servers and skilled techies

All I can say that webhostingzone.org is a trustworthy host which work with no glitches and servers are well-balanced.
    Support is helpful around the clock.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast