-I am using too much bandwidth! Is there anyway for me to make it less?

-I am using too much bandwidth! Is there anyway for me to make it less? Please share your views....

I have no idea but search on many blog are available for suggestion.

It depends a lot for what you are using your bandwidth for!
    There are some options but they might affect you:
    You can switch to an external image or video provider (youtube for video), turn on HTTP compression. Also can outsource your rss feeds because sometimes they can eat a lot of your bandwidth.

It totally depends on which hostig provider you are using and your site. This is quite a good guide how you can achieve it. https://blog.codinghorror.com/reduci...ndwidth-usage/

i also got this problem .

Web hosting plans and bandwidth are directly proportional to each other. If the bandwidth requisite of your website is more, you will have to choose among the hosting plans offering huge bandwidth.
    Generally, website bandwidth is miscalculated resulting in a misinterpreting the web hosting plan resulting in either having too much bandwidth or too less of it to core up with the actual traffic of the website.
    Your involvement and focus on the bandwidth requirement of the website from the very first day of its inception can ensure that you will choose a web hosting plan with exact bandwidth requirement.

you can search it on google.