How to do seo for Photography Website

Hi Friends,

Can you suggest me how can i do seo for " Photography Website " for get instant keyword ranking? plz tell me some valuable tips.

Perform both On-Page and Off-Page SEO techniques

Especially use keywords in alt tag for images in HTML codes as well as image name..
    Write unique content and include keywords of your website
    Create backlinks in high DA sites

I see SEO for hotography website will be harder on SEO for normal websites, because very few content in sites. My advice is to create the foundation before starting, keyword research, social network function crucial to the website top seo google, build links offpage.

you should do the proper onpage and off page of website to rank better in google

Images convey a strong message to customers and help them to understand about your company. Get a unique domain name along with hosting, do on page and off page activity, conduct a research on keyword, using a good SEO plugin will help you to define your title and meta description tags for pages,make sure to design your website mobile friendly as it reduces bounce rate and increase site usability.last but not the least optimized your site graphics and image.
    MilesWeb :: Your Hosting, Our Responsibility!
    Secure Virtual Environment | Dedicated Servers | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting

Thanks, friends for given answers.

Yes, just do proper on page optimization and in off page optimization focus on more image sharing and also take benefits of Social Media marketing.