Need powerful dedicated server in Australia

I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering offshore dedicated servers in Australia.
    Is their any good offshore web host with nice server stability? How is Superbithost.com? Any comments please?

What reliable AU offshore web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

If you are not specific about the Location then I would suggest you to check leasedl.com , they have reliable dedicated hosting plans at low price.

Talking

check in google who are providing only managed services, ctrlswitches is one of the providing manage services,and compare with hardware and prices,.and select better one as per your requirements.

you can get servers from any locations, i suggest you check Hostpreneur for this, they have reliable servers and 24 x 7 x 365 support. Fast and quality service. personal experience.

I have been using superbithost.com for 7 months and I'm very happy with their services. Their servers, support and uptime is superb.
    The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered. Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

It turns out that Superbithost.com have been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.

Heard good things for Net Registry in Sydney. Check them out.

I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of superbithost.com Australian web hosting services:
    - patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
    - really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages),
    - Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world).
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Web Hosting Promotion from USA(Skype: huang.janice6)
    1.Dedicated $29.69/month
    2.VPS $1.9/month
    3.Domain $10/year
    Link:http://www.vpb.com/?fuid=291

They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.
    They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. I like my new web host and highly recommend it to other webmasters and webdesigners.

No doubt, superbithost.com is the best offshore web host available in the hosting services market.

I'm sure a2hosting.com services are able to satisfy the demands of many webmasters.
    They have well-balanced servers which are supported perfectly well.
    Prices are competitive.

Oz Servers have been providing Australians with peerless dedicated, VPN, and ... my business, from an economical VPS to the powerful dedicated server I use