How do I improve my local listing rank?

Hello friends,

How do I improve my local listing rank?

There are many ways to optimize your website for Google local ranking. The very most important thing to get ranking on local is to clean up your NAP( Business Name, Address and Phone Number). If your business NAP conflicted around the web such as local business listing sites, then you can hardly get ranking on google local pack.

This is a huge topic, you can learn more about Local SEO, following through some local SEO expert blog like Mike Blumenthal, Local Visibility Blog, Moz blog etc.

For improving the local listing you need to improve your profile and do lots of local listings and classified ads promotion.

Well perform Local SEO and enlist your business as well. Create Google+ page for your business.