How to recover my lost ranking?

How to recover my lost ranking?

You have to work on both On-page SEO and off-page SEO. Work on Link building more.

Before refreshing the Page Layout Algorithm, Google made what DejanSEO called the 6th largest update in a year. It caused a search engine results page shake up that shook cyberspace like an earthquake for the first time in a year. DejanSEO reported a culmination of “a massive 2.91 roos.”

What exactly did the cyber earthquake do? Near as we can tell, it shook up and rearranged where many websites placed on the SERPs. A prime example of this comes from Search Engine Journal, where Hin Lai shares the shocking news that after the quake their website dropped nearly 130 spots.

6 Means of Repairing a Sinking Ship
    We can learn a lot from what Lai did to recover his rankings. He points out some interesting lessons, and we’d like to expand on these lessons (or means of repairing the sinking ship):

Lesson 1: Content is, yet isn’t the king. We’ve talked a lot about how content is king this year. We’ve discussed the need to put your audience first, tailor to their needs, educate, inform, compel and engage. Content needs to be well written and properly formatted. It needs to rival traditional editorial standards. And that’s why you should consider getting an industry copywriter. While quality content is an essential to a well-planned SEO strategy this year, it cannot be your sole savior. Take Lai, for example. He had immaculate, quality content and still his rankings got hit. Invest in quality content, view it as kingly, but do not allow it to stand alone. The King on the chessboard is the key to the game, but he cannot stand without his army.
    Lesson 2: You can pass all link juice via 301 redirects. We take this lesson directly from Lai’s experience. He points out that Matt Cutts publically stated “all link juice is passed through a 301 redirect.” Many still question whether or not this works, and the answer should be clear. Cutts says it does. Lai’s website managed to jump nearly 130 spots, landing on page one of the SERP. Says Lai, “There is no way this could have happened without having all that link juice flowing from my newly redirected backlinks.”
    Lesson 3: You can pass link juice immediately via 301 redirects. Did you notice how Lai’s website reclaimed rankings almost instantly upon his 301 redirect action? It’s been spread around the Internet as fact that link juice takes time to become effective. Lai’s timeline seems to prove this fact to be a myth. From the time of the redirect setup and landing back on page one of the SERPs, a meager 2 days passed. Based on the evidence, it seems link juice via 301 redirects takes effect almost instantaneously.
    Lesson 4: Google is forgiving. Your search rankings have fallen since the 1st of the year. You’re ready to do whatever is necessary to make them rise, but discouragement sets in as you think, what is the use? I’ll be penalized for at least 30 to 60 days, maybe longer. Why should I bother implementing changes right now? No pity parties! We are all weathering the changes in the SEO world, albeit some better than others. In truth we’ve all found ourselves far down the rankings list at one time or another. Most of us have tried something new and watched our ranking drop. But we’ve all recovered. You can too. Based on Lai’s timeline, his implemented changes saw tangible search rankings results within a few days—not months! If your rankings have dropped since the 8th of January, it seems Google is feeling forgiving and not holding this specific penalty over your head for an extended period of time.
    Lesson 5: Beware of over-optimizing your header tags. According to Lai, “[my] test indicates to me that we want to now avoid overusing…keyword[s] in the header tags.” It appears that keyword variations work better in header tags than the keywords themselves. This goes right along the lines of keywords becoming less robotically utilized in 2014.
    Lesson 6: Natural flow vs. robotics. Let’s face it; some of us are still struggling with how to use keywords. They used to be the bread and butter of SEO, but now they’re the seasoning. If there’s one thing Lai’s example can teach us, it’s that Google is a big fan of natural flow. As you strive to improve your search rankings, the best fix currently available to you is good old natural flow.
    With this toolkit, you can optimize on-page SEO on your website
    My Review
    Igloo App Building your page easier- SSee my Igloo ReviewReview
    Feed Back tool allows you to ethically spy Convertifire Review

Perform On-Page and Off-Page SEO techniques but according to White Hat SEO. Avoid Black Hat SEO techniques.