How to know the hosting promise are perfect

Hello friends,

How to know the hosting promise are perfect ?? As i do,t know about hosting in depth.

You can Read other clients' or customers' testimonials.

I initially chose hostwinds.com for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.
    This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

First of all check hosting company price,plan,features,support and reviews.

Check the price, the platform, the TOS and the reviews,
    If the price is to cheap, its may say about overselling, so its not good, or the SLA of 99% uptime on the website but in the TOS they says that they dont give any SLA,
    Also check the website and the review on forums and website from the internet ( check google ).

Also if its for private use, dont care to match about it, if it forum business make the full checklist.

I wish i helped
    WhiteVM.Com - Internet Solutions

Hi jackthomas087,

With so many hosting companies now, it's hard to know if you're choosing the right one, it's always good to make sure that the host has the requirements that you need in terms of price, uptime and other resources. It's also a good idea to look up reviews on the host, but make sure they are real reviews, because a lot of the big companies pay for reviews.
    Domainsatcost.com
    Everything you need to be present online.

here is nothing such as unemtered/unlimited always there is some hidden limits within tos, make sure to read tos carefully with such providers

I often wondered how hosting companies can get away with the whole "unlimited" bandwidth guarantee when most web savvy people know this is just not true. I guess it's mainly people who don't know much about shared hosting that see that guarantee and feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

You must go through there reviews section there you will get good information about there services and support

check Hosting features, network speed, Datacenter, web hosting server configuration, and server uptime. reviews can be fake sometimes. you need to contact the hosting support team to get complete knowledge on this. For best hosting services you can check scopehosts.com .

I think that the best way to find out if the company is a good or bad is read reviews. If the company has mixed reviews (negative and positive) that is a good sign and I think that you can trust such company. I have account with hostwinds and have to say that they deliver me really good and prefect service.

I often wondered how hosting companies can get away with the whole "unlimited" bandwidth guarantee when most web savvy people know this is just not true. I guess it's mainly people who don't know much about shared hosting that see that guarantee and feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

check reviews. search online.. you will probably see if they are not good, if users complain.

there are a lot of forums like this where people like to write reviews about hosting companies

www.rackspace.com : you can try